Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I really am new!
Heya~! ^_^

I registered on here a very long time ago and promptly forgot all about it. Well, sort of.

I've spent the last hour or so trying to get my head around everything and I've been reading all kinds of guides so I don't embarrass myself (um, not too much, hopefully!)

I've always loved dragons so I'm enjoying myself so far!
Heya~! ^_^

I registered on here a very long time ago and promptly forgot all about it. Well, sort of.

I've spent the last hour or so trying to get my head around everything and I've been reading all kinds of guides so I don't embarrass myself (um, not too much, hopefully!)

I've always loved dragons so I'm enjoying myself so far!
Hi there @Rebel! I'm relatively new as well, and I have to say I admire your dedication! I won't claim to know everything, but if you have any questions, it never hurts to ask! Also, if you just need someone to talk to, I'm pretty active and almost always up for a little chat! :p Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!~
-Triv
Hi there @Rebel! I'm relatively new as well, and I have to say I admire your dedication! I won't claim to know everything, but if you have any questions, it never hurts to ask! Also, if you just need someone to talk to, I'm pretty active and almost always up for a little chat! :p Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!~
-Triv
Quote:
To love is to be afraid. You are frightened, deathly terrified, that something will happen to those you love. Think of the possibilities. Does your heart clench with each thought? That, my friend, is love.
-Marie Lu, The Young Elites
@Rebel

Hello, and welcome! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!

If you have any questions, I'm more than willing to try to help!
@Rebel

Hello, and welcome! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!

If you have any questions, I'm more than willing to try to help!
lobx30c.jpg
@Rebel glad you remembered the site and came back~! I have to say, you have an awesome name and your progens are very pretty dragons. c:

hope you enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions, I know that I and many others would be willing to answer them. ^u^
@Rebel glad you remembered the site and came back~! I have to say, you have an awesome name and your progens are very pretty dragons. c:

hope you enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions, I know that I and many others would be willing to answer them. ^u^
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
@Rebel
I hope you're liking FR! I've been here for a little while, but I will say that I am absolutely clueless about everything so I probably can't help out too much, but I will do my best! I could really learn from your example!
@Rebel
I hope you're liking FR! I've been here for a little while, but I will say that I am absolutely clueless about everything so I probably can't help out too much, but I will do my best! I could really learn from your example!
@triviacharlie
@Ghostifique
@Hainu
@Iraen

Aww, you're all so nice! ^_^ Thank you!

I've been messing in the Fairground so far to try and up my treasure amount! And I've finally bitten the bullet and started to level up some dragons. I've read a bunch of guides on the coliseum; I totally expect that I'll be shaking my head at myself in weeks to come at the mess I've made of it at the start... But it's fun! And the art is so beautiful on here. I can't even decide on my favourite dragon yet.
@triviacharlie
@Ghostifique
@Hainu
@Iraen

Aww, you're all so nice! ^_^ Thank you!

I've been messing in the Fairground so far to try and up my treasure amount! And I've finally bitten the bullet and started to level up some dragons. I've read a bunch of guides on the coliseum; I totally expect that I'll be shaking my head at myself in weeks to come at the mess I've made of it at the start... But it's fun! And the art is so beautiful on here. I can't even decide on my favourite dragon yet.
@Rebel

That's great! It took me forever to get into the Coliseum, and now I love it! Helps keep food on hand for dragons, too.

I usually try to get familiars and sell them for a good-ish price. If you get enough, they can start to add up treasure quickly.
@Rebel

That's great! It took me forever to get into the Coliseum, and now I love it! Helps keep food on hand for dragons, too.

I usually try to get familiars and sell them for a good-ish price. If you get enough, they can start to add up treasure quickly.
lobx30c.jpg
@Rebel

Ah, good luck in the Coliseum! It can definitely be very useful for getting food and alchemy materials
I can never bring myself to sell familiars and they can give you a small reward each day!
@Rebel

Ah, good luck in the Coliseum! It can definitely be very useful for getting food and alchemy materials
I can never bring myself to sell familiars and they can give you a small reward each day!