Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Volcaronaa's Lore Shop
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/10b789d5d137ebe5418300473c706ab8/tumblr_opapzuzWJi1uvxyn3o1_540.png[/img] Hey y'all! I decided I wanted a way to improve my writing skills and earn some extra treasure, so I guess I'm setting up a lore shop. I'll be selling bios and short stories as far as my own writing goes, and I will edit your work. Please read the following descriptions of what I'm offering before you comment in the thread! [b]Bios:[/b] A bio will be a short description of a dragon's life, including how they came to the clan, their current role in the clan, any connections with other dragons, etc. Before I write a bio, I would like a brief outline of what you would like so I stay true to your vision. These are around one paragraph and cost a flat rate of 7,000t. If you would like a slightly longer bio, the price will be higher. [b]Short Stories:[/b] A short story can be whatever you want it to be! I will write about your clan's history, a longer bio, or a story about a few particular dragons. I will need a brief outline of what you would like, so I can stay true to your vision. Short stories cost 8,000t for every 100 words. Keep in mind that these are SHORT STORIES, not novels, so I will not write anything that is ridiculously long. [b]Editing:[/b] For editing, I will review your work. It can be lore or any other stories that you would like me to review. Editing includes grammatical corrections and constructive criticism, but I can focus more on one or the other upon your request. Editing costs 5,000t for every 100 words. [b]Rules for Payment:[/b] If you decide you wish to purchase some lore from me, I expect up front payment for bios and editing. For short stories, I expect payment once I am finished unless you have a clear idea of how long you would like it to be. If you are interested in purchasing one of the above, please make a post in this thread. Ping me and list what service you would like. Please don't pay me until we confirm that I will complete the commission. Keep in mind that I have other responsibilities and writing takes time, so please give me enough time to complete the commission. DO NOT send me messages daily asking if it's done because this will most likely result in me finishing your piece later. I'm offering slots for now. Once these are filled, they will not open again until I feel comfortable opening more. [b]Bios:[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [b]Short Stories:[/b] 1. NotQuiteToxic 2. 3. [b]Editing:[/b] 1. 2. 3. [b]Miscellaneous:[/b] 1. totem - lair description 2. 3.
tumblr_opapzuzWJi1uvxyn3o1_540.png

Hey y'all! I decided I wanted a way to improve my writing skills and earn some extra treasure, so I guess I'm setting up a lore shop. I'll be selling bios and short stories as far as my own writing goes, and I will edit your work. Please read the following descriptions of what I'm offering before you comment in the thread!

Bios:
A bio will be a short description of a dragon's life, including how they came to the clan, their current role in the clan, any connections with other dragons, etc. Before I write a bio, I would like a brief outline of what you would like so I stay true to your vision. These are around one paragraph and cost a flat rate of 7,000t. If you would like a slightly longer bio, the price will be higher.

Short Stories:
A short story can be whatever you want it to be! I will write about your clan's history, a longer bio, or a story about a few particular dragons. I will need a brief outline of what you would like, so I can stay true to your vision. Short stories cost 8,000t for every 100 words. Keep in mind that these are SHORT STORIES, not novels, so I will not write anything that is ridiculously long.

Editing:
For editing, I will review your work. It can be lore or any other stories that you would like me to review. Editing includes grammatical corrections and constructive criticism, but I can focus more on one or the other upon your request. Editing costs 5,000t for every 100 words.

Rules for Payment:
If you decide you wish to purchase some lore from me, I expect up front payment for bios and editing. For short stories, I expect payment once I am finished unless you have a clear idea of how long you would like it to be.

If you are interested in purchasing one of the above, please make a post in this thread. Ping me and list what service you would like. Please don't pay me until we confirm that I will complete the commission. Keep in mind that I have other responsibilities and writing takes time, so please give me enough time to complete the commission. DO NOT send me messages daily asking if it's done because this will most likely result in me finishing your piece later.

I'm offering slots for now. Once these are filled, they will not open again until I feel comfortable opening more.
Bios:
Short Stories:
1. NotQuiteToxic
Editing:
Miscellaneous:
1. totem - lair description
@volcaronaa ok boy i want generic lair lore to put in my description Boy.
@volcaronaa ok boy i want generic lair lore to put in my description Boy.
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@totem okey dokey!! i'm going to charge the same for a short story commission with 8,000t for every 100 words. if you have any Basics please pm me or something!!
@totem okey dokey!! i'm going to charge the same for a short story commission with 8,000t for every 100 words. if you have any Basics please pm me or something!!
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32020771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320208/32020771_350.png[/img] [/url] Alrighty, so I have a bit of a doozy for you, and I'l willing to tip on top of the original asking price for a short story if I love your work (I'd only want this to be about 1-3 paragraphs) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- This lady Is Castalia. She's a new addition to my lair who I have really fallen for. Here's a basic breakdown of what I want for her - enchantress/ocassional matchmaker - has the power to change a dragon's form - she is the enchantress in[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=70569&tab=dragon&did=32556111] this dragon's bio[/url][/center]

32020771_350.png

Alrighty, so I have a bit of a doozy for you, and I'l willing to tip on top of the original asking price for a short story if I love your work (I'd only want this to be about 1-3 paragraphs)

This lady Is Castalia. She's a new addition to my lair who I have really fallen for.

Here's a basic breakdown of what I want for her

- enchantress/ocassional matchmaker
- has the power to change a dragon's form
- she is the enchantress in this dragon's bio

@NotQuiteToxic i love that dragon she's so pretty,,,

Is there anything specific you want to be included? Do you want a sort of biography for her? The ideas you have given so far are great, and I'm super excited to write this!
@NotQuiteToxic i love that dragon she's so pretty,,,

Is there anything specific you want to be included? Do you want a sort of biography for her? The ideas you have given so far are great, and I'm super excited to write this!
@volcaronaa

Hm, well... A biography would be great, or just a scene where it showcases her character. I'd like for her to be playfuli, with an underlying sadness or regret? Idk, I'll honestly trust your judgement on this one.

As of right now in my lore she's watching over Sybil, the young dragon that she changed. While Castalia felt that the parents needed to be taught a lesson, she also feels that their child needs guidance and protection, even if it is from afar. Castalia had grown rather fond of the guardian.

Hope that's not too specific, and that it still gives you room to play around with either her backstory or her personality!
@volcaronaa

Hm, well... A biography would be great, or just a scene where it showcases her character. I'd like for her to be playfuli, with an underlying sadness or regret? Idk, I'll honestly trust your judgement on this one.

As of right now in my lore she's watching over Sybil, the young dragon that she changed. While Castalia felt that the parents needed to be taught a lesson, she also feels that their child needs guidance and protection, even if it is from afar. Castalia had grown rather fond of the guardian.

Hope that's not too specific, and that it still gives you room to play around with either her backstory or her personality!
@NotQuiteToxic

That sounds like a plan! I think I'll write about Castalia's time watching Sybil and why she's doing it, if that's okay with you.
@NotQuiteToxic

That sounds like a plan! I think I'll write about Castalia's time watching Sybil and why she's doing it, if that's okay with you.
@volcaronaa

That would be great, thanks!
@volcaronaa

That would be great, thanks!
@NotQuiteToxic

Please check your messages, as I have sent the first draft of the commission there.
@NotQuiteToxic

Please check your messages, as I have sent the first draft of the commission there.