Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newbies?
How do you actually play this game beyond feeding, gathering, and breeding existing dragons? I dont know how to get more dragons or anything else really. I just joined last week <3
How do you actually play this game beyond feeding, gathering, and breeding existing dragons? I dont know how to get more dragons or anything else really. I just joined last week <3
@Seraphima
You can buy new dragons off the Auction House, and there's a lot of threads giving out free dragons to new players in the Raffles & Giveaways section of the Forums. :)
@Seraphima
You can buy new dragons off the Auction House, and there's a lot of threads giving out free dragons to new players in the Raffles & Giveaways section of the Forums. :)
@seraphima

well, you can play fairgrounds minigames to get treasure. you can also go to the coliseum to battle monsters and stuff.

you can get more dragons by going on the dragon sales board in the forums, or going to the auction house and clicking on the "dragons" tab.

exalting can be fun in the sense that it's like a race between flights. if your flight exalts the most dragons they'll become dominant, and get daily boosts.

swipp's swap stand is a great way to have something to do, if you want to get rare items and stuff. lets you do something with all that junk you don't need or can't do anything with that you got from gathering items.

you can also make personal stories for your dragons. you can give them familiars, and whatnot. the sky's the limit.
@seraphima

well, you can play fairgrounds minigames to get treasure. you can also go to the coliseum to battle monsters and stuff.

you can get more dragons by going on the dragon sales board in the forums, or going to the auction house and clicking on the "dragons" tab.

exalting can be fun in the sense that it's like a race between flights. if your flight exalts the most dragons they'll become dominant, and get daily boosts.

swipp's swap stand is a great way to have something to do, if you want to get rare items and stuff. lets you do something with all that junk you don't need or can't do anything with that you got from gathering items.

you can also make personal stories for your dragons. you can give them familiars, and whatnot. the sky's the limit.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
@Seraphima

Sorry, I'm not a newbie haha. But a good way to make money is to play the fairgrounds game! If you have creative talent, making an art/graphics shop is another method. A lot of people are also in the story building aspects of this game and often create characters for their dragons.

Getting involved in the forums is also a great way to make friends :)
@Seraphima

Sorry, I'm not a newbie haha. But a good way to make money is to play the fairgrounds game! If you have creative talent, making an art/graphics shop is another method. A lot of people are also in the story building aspects of this game and often create characters for their dragons.

Getting involved in the forums is also a great way to make friends :)
lm7NGlm.png
@Seraphima hey there!! welcome to flight rising!!
there's a lot of free dragons on the raffles and giveaways forum topic and also some on your in-flight sales forum and the dragon trading forum! you can get some really nice dragons that are fully gened that way :D
you can get better dragons by buying them, though, usually!! to get treasure, your best option is to play fairgrounds games! you can get up to 75000 treasure there a day, which is more than enough than what you need when you're new!
one of the most popular ways to get money, though is the coliseum and dominance. basically, you take dragons into the coliseum, train them until they're a good level, and exalt them for money! its a way of taking dragons off the site and also to make money! it'll be a hot minute till you're ready for coliseum though, i think. fairgrounds is the best place to start! theres probably some more helpful things on the guides forum, though, so u should check that out! have fun and if u have any more questions, don't hestitate to message me!!
@Seraphima hey there!! welcome to flight rising!!
there's a lot of free dragons on the raffles and giveaways forum topic and also some on your in-flight sales forum and the dragon trading forum! you can get some really nice dragons that are fully gened that way :D
you can get better dragons by buying them, though, usually!! to get treasure, your best option is to play fairgrounds games! you can get up to 75000 treasure there a day, which is more than enough than what you need when you're new!
one of the most popular ways to get money, though is the coliseum and dominance. basically, you take dragons into the coliseum, train them until they're a good level, and exalt them for money! its a way of taking dragons off the site and also to make money! it'll be a hot minute till you're ready for coliseum though, i think. fairgrounds is the best place to start! theres probably some more helpful things on the guides forum, though, so u should check that out! have fun and if u have any more questions, don't hestitate to message me!!
- he/him
- fr +2
rupcmd.png b6fc64.png