Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Friends?
Hi, I'm rather new to FR, and I do feel a certain lack of people to talk to. Having some people to chat with would really make spending time on here more fun.

I'm 19 years old, and I'm from Norway, therefore I am 8 hours ahead of FR time. Feel free to send me a message, or get to know me in this forum! I am looking forward to talking to you ^-^

~ Sandra
Hi, I'm rather new to FR, and I do feel a certain lack of people to talk to. Having some people to chat with would really make spending time on here more fun.

I'm 19 years old, and I'm from Norway, therefore I am 8 hours ahead of FR time. Feel free to send me a message, or get to know me in this forum! I am looking forward to talking to you ^-^

~ Sandra
Welcome in Flight Rising :) when you have Questions Simple ping me: Ping is when you write @username. like @Kazami
Welcome in Flight Rising :) when you have Questions Simple ping me: Ping is when you write @username. like @Kazami
CeLSHOy.png
@Pizzaroll

Welcome!! You live in one of the places I would love to visit most. If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know! I would love to be friends too!
@Pizzaroll

Welcome!! You live in one of the places I would love to visit most. If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know! I would love to be friends too!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
https://discord.gg/0ZGYcHhHolCX4sXR

@Pizzaroll If you have Discord, come join the FR Discord with us!
https://discord.gg/0ZGYcHhHolCX4sXR

@Pizzaroll If you have Discord, come join the FR Discord with us!
aSdlF4L.png
@Pizzaroll
Hello I am Heero, I am on all the time if you ever want to chat ..just mail me.
@Pizzaroll
Hello I am Heero, I am on all the time if you ever want to chat ..just mail me.
A5i3AHB.png
@Pizzaroll
Hello! If you ever need someone to talk to you can always message me! I'm on 24/7 :)
@Pizzaroll
Hello! If you ever need someone to talk to you can always message me! I'm on 24/7 :)
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
@Pizzaroll let me know if you need anything! i'm happy to answer questions/give food!
@Pizzaroll let me know if you need anything! i'm happy to answer questions/give food!
fancy-divider-260.png