Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House item not received
Good morning!

I recently attempted to purchase a Whisperer's Cowl from FR user AbbysalKing via the Auction House. However, while I received the usual transaction message and the appropriate treasure was removed from my account, I did not actually receive the item in my inbox.

Thank you so much for your time!
Good morning!

I recently attempted to purchase a Whisperer's Cowl from FR user AbbysalKing via the Auction House. However, while I received the usual transaction message and the appropriate treasure was removed from my account, I did not actually receive the item in my inbox.

Thank you so much for your time!
@Lexxercise

Auction house update- Everything you buy goes straight into your hoard now :)
@Lexxercise

Auction house update- Everything you buy goes straight into your hoard now :)
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
@Lexxercise, I'm not sure if you've seen, but the Auction House was recently revamped. With Auction House 2.0, items you purchase are no longer sent to you via private message - they are now deposited directly into your Hoard. :) Do you see your cowl there?

Edit: ninja'd, sorry for the extra ping!
@Lexxercise, I'm not sure if you've seen, but the Auction House was recently revamped. With Auction House 2.0, items you purchase are no longer sent to you via private message - they are now deposited directly into your Hoard. :) Do you see your cowl there?

Edit: ninja'd, sorry for the extra ping!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

WHAT OH NOOOO I'M SO SORRY

I had no idea!!! I was so confused - this is my first purchase since the revamp! That's so embarrassing!

@SevenEggs @Alphaeon Thank you so much, I'm so sorry about this!!!!
WHAT OH NOOOO I'M SO SORRY

I had no idea!!! I was so confused - this is my first purchase since the revamp! That's so embarrassing!

@SevenEggs @Alphaeon Thank you so much, I'm so sorry about this!!!!
Locking this thread as the missing item was located! :)
Locking this thread as the missing item was located! :)