Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli: Heath regen from rally?
I've noticed that if I have a dragon who is injured, and they have the Rally effect applied to them when a fight ends, they regain around 130 health between battles. At first I thought it related to use of eliminate but I've done some testing and concluded that the cause is Rally.

While this is certainly not a negative bug, I doubt it's intended since it's not in the tooltip. (And it's not really exploit-level either, I don't think... a small health regen after a fight is a bonus but it's not so much as to break the Coli.)

Browser: Chrome
I've noticed that if I have a dragon who is injured, and they have the Rally effect applied to them when a fight ends, they regain around 130 health between battles. At first I thought it related to use of eliminate but I've done some testing and concluded that the cause is Rally.

While this is certainly not a negative bug, I doubt it's intended since it's not in the tooltip. (And it's not really exploit-level either, I don't think... a small health regen after a fight is a bonus but it's not so much as to break the Coli.)

Browser: Chrome
@minrathous
Rally, haste, concentration, reflect, bolster, and ward heal a dragon at the end of the round. They heal for the caster's intelligence. So my Mire Flyer often heals himself for 5 each round. You were obviously casting them with a dragon that had higher intelligence. It's not a bug.

(Edit, it was known as far back as November 2015 (could be as far back as February, when the guide was posted, but that section was edited in November, so I can't be sure) and was part of Maki's battle stones guide .)
@minrathous
Rally, haste, concentration, reflect, bolster, and ward heal a dragon at the end of the round. They heal for the caster's intelligence. So my Mire Flyer often heals himself for 5 each round. You were obviously casting them with a dragon that had higher intelligence. It's not a bug.

(Edit, it was known as far back as November 2015 (could be as far back as February, when the guide was posted, but that section was edited in November, so I can't be sure) and was part of Maki's battle stones guide .)