Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Fanfiction
Hi, I'm writing a fanfiction about my clan in Flight Rising and just published it on Wattpad, but I thought I'd post it here too because I don't have many followers on Wattpad. XD

Anyways, here is the link in case anyone wants to read it:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/102478938-light-rising

I also had a question- is it okay to use the pictures of my dragons on Flight Rising as pictures at the start of each chapter in my fanfiction? I haven't used any yet because I don't want to infringe on copyright or anything. I tried reading through the rules but I'm not sure what this would fall under. Thanks in advance for any advice!

So, yeah, I hope some people on here read my story. Constructive criticism is welcome. Thank you to anyone who reads it! :)

Hi, I'm writing a fanfiction about my clan in Flight Rising and just published it on Wattpad, but I thought I'd post it here too because I don't have many followers on Wattpad. XD

Anyways, here is the link in case anyone wants to read it:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/102478938-light-rising

I also had a question- is it okay to use the pictures of my dragons on Flight Rising as pictures at the start of each chapter in my fanfiction? I haven't used any yet because I don't want to infringe on copyright or anything. I tried reading through the rules but I'm not sure what this would fall under. Thanks in advance for any advice!

So, yeah, I hope some people on here read my story. Constructive criticism is welcome. Thank you to anyone who reads it! :)

I believe (I'm not sure tho!!) that as long as you give credit to the source, Flight Rising, it's okay.

P.s. your writing is great!
I believe (I'm not sure tho!!) that as long as you give credit to the source, Flight Rising, it's okay.

P.s. your writing is great!
…...…….....….
gVftRv0.png
fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png vix fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png she/her JJnYg3k.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png fr+0
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png art shop
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png my resources
feed my genone hoarding - G1 seeking thread

i hope you have a lovely day!

free_jack_o_lantern_lights_by_gutterface-d6evmib.gif
DivineVixen.gif
Ok, thank you! Also thanks for reading my writing! :)
Ok, thank you! Also thanks for reading my writing! :)