Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Referals perks
just wanted to find out if the person who you put as your referral gets any perks like gems and stuff and if you can remove them or if deleting them from your friend list cancels them getting these perks
just wanted to find out if the person who you put as your referral gets any perks like gems and stuff and if you can remove them or if deleting them from your friend list cancels them getting these perks
@ArtemisOrtygia If you have signed up another player's name as referral while signing up, they will get a couple of gems each time you purchase gems with real-life currency. (I am not sure how many they get - I've forgotten).

As for as I know referrals are permanent - berfriending or unfriending someone does not influence it. You could however send a message through Contact Us to explain the situation if there is a reason why you don't want the player to continue to obtain referral bonuses from you. I am not sure if they are able to help out, but you can try! :)
@ArtemisOrtygia If you have signed up another player's name as referral while signing up, they will get a couple of gems each time you purchase gems with real-life currency. (I am not sure how many they get - I've forgotten).

As for as I know referrals are permanent - berfriending or unfriending someone does not influence it. You could however send a message through Contact Us to explain the situation if there is a reason why you don't want the player to continue to obtain referral bonuses from you. I am not sure if they are able to help out, but you can try! :)
thank you @Gaia I will message them now
thank you @Gaia I will message them now