Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nature?
My friend is interested in joining Flight Rising.. and she knows the basic ropes. However, she isn't sure which flight to pick! She is interested in the Nature flight based on what she's read about it. Could any Nature people say a little a bit of what your community and people are like?

Thank you very much:)
My friend is interested in joining Flight Rising.. and she knows the basic ropes. However, she isn't sure which flight to pick! She is interested in the Nature flight based on what she's read about it. Could any Nature people say a little a bit of what your community and people are like?

Thank you very much:)
yxzMbvg.png
I've heard they have a very welcoming community. They also like plants.

I haven't been in nature for myself, but I know some saplings who are pretty nice.
I've heard they have a very welcoming community. They also like plants.

I haven't been in nature for myself, but I know some saplings who are pretty nice.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
I'd like to think we're pretty welcoming. I'm not in the Flight forums a lot, but we have a pretty close knit community, especially if she ends up joining the skype or discord chat, because people are really friendly there! Forums are a bit slow, but everyone is super nice.
I'd like to think we're pretty welcoming. I'm not in the Flight forums a lot, but we have a pretty close knit community, especially if she ends up joining the skype or discord chat, because people are really friendly there! Forums are a bit slow, but everyone is super nice.
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
I like nature! We're a fun bunch. We have a wildlife thread, and a blanket fort, and pretty good dom when we do push.
I like nature! We're a fun bunch. We have a wildlife thread, and a blanket fort, and pretty good dom when we do push.
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Nature is awesome! We have everything you could ever need. Like, if you need any resource, there's probably a thread dedicated to giving it out for free. The community is so nice and welcoming, and our Dom's getting better, too!
Nature is awesome! We have everything you could ever need. Like, if you need any resource, there's probably a thread dedicated to giving it out for free. The community is so nice and welcoming, and our Dom's getting better, too!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Very welcoming and relaxed. Kind and very helpfull. The forms can be a little on the slow side and we don't push for dom often. But its a nice place! I'm currently in nature on a flight vacation.
Very welcoming and relaxed. Kind and very helpfull. The forms can be a little on the slow side and we don't push for dom often. But its a nice place! I'm currently in nature on a flight vacation.
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png