Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Nice to meet you!
Hi! I'm SkorpiaVIII. You can just call me Skorpia though, it's easier! I prefer he/him pronouns :)

I've waited about 2+ years to get on this site aha I'm glad to be joining now! My apologies if it takes me a little while to get a hang of the game, I'm not very good at these but if anyone is willing to help a little, I'd appreciate it and will endeavour to return the favour.

I also play Pokefarm Q under the same name as this, so if you also play it, give me a message and I'll be sure to click your party!

If you have any questions regarding myself or my Pokefarm Q account, or if you'd just like to chat, give me a mail and I'll try get back to you as soon as I can!

Day's blessings!

-SkorpiaVIII
Hi! I'm SkorpiaVIII. You can just call me Skorpia though, it's easier! I prefer he/him pronouns :)

I've waited about 2+ years to get on this site aha I'm glad to be joining now! My apologies if it takes me a little while to get a hang of the game, I'm not very good at these but if anyone is willing to help a little, I'd appreciate it and will endeavour to return the favour.

I also play Pokefarm Q under the same name as this, so if you also play it, give me a message and I'll be sure to click your party!

If you have any questions regarding myself or my Pokefarm Q account, or if you'd just like to chat, give me a mail and I'll try get back to you as soon as I can!

Day's blessings!

-SkorpiaVIII
@SkorpiaVIII
Hello! Congrats on finally joining :3
I hope you enjoy this site!
@SkorpiaVIII
Hello! Congrats on finally joining :3
I hope you enjoy this site!
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
hello @SkorpiaVIII !

and welcome! hope you'll have a nice time on flight rising!
hello @SkorpiaVIII !

and welcome! hope you'll have a nice time on flight rising!
MRMeAKr.png
Hi! Welcome! If you've any questions, feel free to ask! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Hi! Welcome! If you've any questions, feel free to ask! I hope you enjoy your time here!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Wishlist
She/Her
FRT+9