Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi, hello
i am dat boi.

hi, i enjoy dragons and was a memeber of dragoncave for a while. since then i've kinda been on hiatus b/c it gets kinda boring when you're constantly refreshing, so i decided to come over here after hearing about it from a good friend of mine.

i use any pronouns and i use the GMT timezone, not sure how many hours ahead/behind it is from FR time.

...i like memes.
i am dat boi.

hi, i enjoy dragons and was a memeber of dragoncave for a while. since then i've kinda been on hiatus b/c it gets kinda boring when you're constantly refreshing, so i decided to come over here after hearing about it from a good friend of mine.

i use any pronouns and i use the GMT timezone, not sure how many hours ahead/behind it is from FR time.

...i like memes.
meme noises
Hello @itsdatboi

Welcome to flightrising!
I hope you enjoy your stay here. There's lots of fun mostly everywhere you see here. There's coil breeding, dressing. You name it! Even customing your own dragons.
Let me know if you need any help, I'll be happy to guide you. :D

Best wishes
BD
Hello @itsdatboi

Welcome to flightrising!
I hope you enjoy your stay here. There's lots of fun mostly everywhere you see here. There's coil breeding, dressing. You name it! Even customing your own dragons.
Let me know if you need any help, I'll be happy to guide you. :D

Best wishes
BD
35326_s.gif
@itsdatboi Hey, welcome to Flight Rising! Glad to see another new icicle! If you need any help with anything, there's a guide with lots of links on the Ice Forums, or if you'd like to enter a giveaway and/or a free raffle, click the banner in my signature!
@itsdatboi Hey, welcome to Flight Rising! Glad to see another new icicle! If you need any help with anything, there's a guide with lots of links on the Ice Forums, or if you'd like to enter a giveaway and/or a free raffle, click the banner in my signature!
Bro I'm just here for a good time || They/Them