Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | ShadoQueen here at last!
Finally had the time to join when school wasn't too intense. Reading week is coming up next week so I've got only 1 essay to work on and three books to read. not bad!

I picked the name ShadoQueen and joined Arcane flight - I've been planning this for a while. Thanks to my cousin and my gran (the latter of which gave me my first gems) to get me started. We're having a sleepover this weekend at gran's while helping her recover from a bad fall last month.

Purple is my absolutely favorite color so I picked the perfect flight. We were just binge-watching StarWars this weekend and eating tons of stuff so I just can't sleep a wink. This game is just awesome!
Finally had the time to join when school wasn't too intense. Reading week is coming up next week so I've got only 1 essay to work on and three books to read. not bad!

I picked the name ShadoQueen and joined Arcane flight - I've been planning this for a while. Thanks to my cousin and my gran (the latter of which gave me my first gems) to get me started. We're having a sleepover this weekend at gran's while helping her recover from a bad fall last month.

Purple is my absolutely favorite color so I picked the perfect flight. We were just binge-watching StarWars this weekend and eating tons of stuff so I just can't sleep a wink. This game is just awesome!
@ShadoQueen Hey, welcome to FR! I hope you have a great time here! <3

Also, whatcha reading? :O
@ShadoQueen Hey, welcome to FR! I hope you have a great time here! <3

Also, whatcha reading? :O
T8eY62F.png
free dragons | vethica @ tumblr!
@Vethica - just a couple of history texts on Canadian history. really boring stuff.
@Vethica - just a couple of history texts on Canadian history. really boring stuff.
@ShadoQueen Aww, I'm sorry. :c Hopefully your time here will be more fun!
@ShadoQueen Aww, I'm sorry. :c Hopefully your time here will be more fun!
T8eY62F.png
free dragons | vethica @ tumblr!