Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon from found egg
Hey there! I just joined today! When I was scavenging I came across an egg that I opened. She is a mirror dragon with very pretty coloring. I just want to focus on guardian dragons however so I am going to give this little one to a good home.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=297045&tab=dragon&did=30096352

Please let me know if your interested in her!

Also as a side note...is it common to receive an egg like that? I am worried about acquiring too many dragons too fast...but I loved getting a this little angel! If only she had been a guardian...I feel so bad.
Hey there! I just joined today! When I was scavenging I came across an egg that I opened. She is a mirror dragon with very pretty coloring. I just want to focus on guardian dragons however so I am going to give this little one to a good home.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=297045&tab=dragon&did=30096352

Please let me know if your interested in her!

Also as a side note...is it common to receive an egg like that? I am worried about acquiring too many dragons too fast...but I loved getting a this little angel! If only she had been a guardian...I feel so bad.
@Megg1124 Hi ! If you really want to keep her you can change her into a guardian :) Breed change scrolls for guardian are in the marketplace for 50k. And it's not common to receive an egg during scavenging, they're rare drops but some players have more luck :) If you decide to breed change her, gened she has a lot of potential: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=16&breed=2&element=4&gender=1&tert=174&tertgene=15&winggene=15&wings=74&auth=823ce1e5fa20950607cc13cff9c01fc99879af48&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=6&breed=2&element=4&gender=1&tert=174&tertgene=14&winggene=14&wings=74&auth=4a09d086fe913ef94dd100229f6f6d724a0de8e3&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Megg1124

Hi ! If you really want to keep her you can change her into a guardian :) Breed change scrolls for guardian are in the marketplace for 50k.
And it's not common to receive an egg during scavenging, they're rare drops but some players have more luck :)

If you decide to breed change her, gened she has a lot of potential:

dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=16&breed=2&element=4&gender=1&tert=174&tertgene=15&winggene=15&wings=74&auth=823ce1e5fa20950607cc13cff9c01fc99879af48&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=6&breed=2&element=4&gender=1&tert=174&tertgene=14&winggene=14&wings=74&auth=4a09d086fe913ef94dd100229f6f6d724a0de8e3&dummyext=prev.png
:D
I will take her! I own and operate a mirror and Tundra rescue
I will take her! I own and operate a mirror and Tundra rescue
@Meg1124

>.< I love female mirrors! If she's still available I'd be happy to give her a home!!!
@Meg1124

>.< I love female mirrors! If she's still available I'd be happy to give her a home!!!
arcane_small.pngAAAAHHHHH... Sploosh!water_small.png
@Donnie
Thank you for the information! Like I said, today is my first day so i'm still trying to take everything in...I didn't even realize you could change the breed! However, I feel it would be better currently send her off to a better home. I need to acclimate more before throwing 50k at something...
Again, I really appreciate your help and info! Thank you! :)

@Khalina1243
Thank you so much! Had I seen your post quicker I would have sent her to you to find a good home! However the post after you has offered a home and I would prefer her to go straight there instead of heading into the rescue for awhile! Thank you again for the offer! :)

@DeamonSands
I am going to send her over to you! Please give her a wonderful home! Also, apparently she has some good traits as Donnie mentioned above?? I hope you give her lots of love! :)
...Now I just have to figure out the trade system...lol

EDIT: Just sent her to you!
@Donnie
Thank you for the information! Like I said, today is my first day so i'm still trying to take everything in...I didn't even realize you could change the breed! However, I feel it would be better currently send her off to a better home. I need to acclimate more before throwing 50k at something...
Again, I really appreciate your help and info! Thank you! :)

@Khalina1243
Thank you so much! Had I seen your post quicker I would have sent her to you to find a good home! However the post after you has offered a home and I would prefer her to go straight there instead of heading into the rescue for awhile! Thank you again for the offer! :)

@DeamonSands
I am going to send her over to you! Please give her a wonderful home! Also, apparently she has some good traits as Donnie mentioned above?? I hope you give her lots of love! :)
...Now I just have to figure out the trade system...lol

EDIT: Just sent her to you!
@Meg1124

I'm kind of new too(joined at the start of the week) but my husbands here to teach me stuff, if you ever need help with something you can totally ask me ^-^ worst case scenario I'll ask him for us ^-^;
@Meg1124

I'm kind of new too(joined at the start of the week) but my husbands here to teach me stuff, if you ever need help with something you can totally ask me ^-^ worst case scenario I'll ask him for us ^-^;
@DeamonSands
Haha! Thank you! Would it be alright to friend you?
@DeamonSands
Haha! Thank you! Would it be alright to friend you?
@Meg1124

yes! friends are good ^-^ I like making friends!!!
@Meg1124

yes! friends are good ^-^ I like making friends!!!