Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help, again..?
Sorry... If I spam, I just need some help.. Soz..
Um, how do you get gems without purchasing?
Sorry... If I spam, I just need some help.. Soz..
Um, how do you get gems without purchasing?
@ASlushyToDrink
There are a couple ways.
- if you keep your clan energy above 80% for at least 3 days you can get a free gem each day
- when exalting, very rarely, I believe, you can get a gem?
- Sell stuff for gems, like items or art or dragons

I believe that's around the ways you can get gems, if not someone please correct me. c:
@ASlushyToDrink
There are a couple ways.
- if you keep your clan energy above 80% for at least 3 days you can get a free gem each day
- when exalting, very rarely, I believe, you can get a gem?
- Sell stuff for gems, like items or art or dragons

I believe that's around the ways you can get gems, if not someone please correct me. c:
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
@AslushyToDrink People can buy your treasure for gems in the 'Items For Sale' forum, usually 1 gem costs 850 treasure. You also get one every day from feeding your dragons. They can be found in chests, from exalting dragons, or you can sell your items in the auction house for gems.
@AslushyToDrink People can buy your treasure for gems in the 'Items For Sale' forum, usually 1 gem costs 850 treasure. You also get one every day from feeding your dragons. They can be found in chests, from exalting dragons, or you can sell your items in the auction house for gems.
BhWDcLm.png
@ASlushyToDrink

Iron chests and gilded chests also give gems. I believe festival chests do as well.
@ASlushyToDrink

Iron chests and gilded chests also give gems. I believe festival chests do as well.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png