Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Okay, so.. Hello?
A dear friend of mine pointed me in the direction of the Forums and suggested I introduce myself. So.. Now I'm just waiting to figure out what to do now?
A dear friend of mine pointed me in the direction of the Forums and suggested I introduce myself. So.. Now I'm just waiting to figure out what to do now?
@Kyrsukyn

Welcome! I love the forums! They are a great way to make friends, find dragons and items for sale, get into RP, get tips and tricks, and so much more! Welcome to Flight Rising!
@Kyrsukyn

Welcome! I love the forums! They are a great way to make friends, find dragons and items for sale, get into RP, get tips and tricks, and so much more! Welcome to Flight Rising!
ZLcr9dC.gif
Let's see..
@Nekros ?
Well, thank you for your kind welcome and they do seem quite helpful. A Roleplay would definitely be enjoyable, but not at the moment. I'll be sure to check up on that Forum(?) later. And as for tips and tricks.. I believe one will see much of me. Wouldn't want to bother Livy too much.
Uh, again.. Thank you.
Let's see..
@Nekros ?
Well, thank you for your kind welcome and they do seem quite helpful. A Roleplay would definitely be enjoyable, but not at the moment. I'll be sure to check up on that Forum(?) later. And as for tips and tricks.. I believe one will see much of me. Wouldn't want to bother Livy too much.
Uh, again.. Thank you.
@Kyrsukyn

Well you can bother me anytime if you need anything. I'm always here!
@Kyrsukyn

Well you can bother me anytime if you need anything. I'm always here!
ZLcr9dC.gif
@Kyrsukyn Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of FR! If you ever need any help, the nice people of the help forums will answer your questions as best as they can! I hope you enjoy your time here~
@Kyrsukyn Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of FR! If you ever need any help, the nice people of the help forums will answer your questions as best as they can! I hope you enjoy your time here~
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves