Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Not Responding to Selection
I recently tried to level up some dragons for the first time in a while, (haven't played the game in 6months) and when I started the coliseum getting from the open screen to the field (Mire) worked fine. When I selected my first move (Scratch) I could do that but when I tried to select a different move the second round I was unable to. The coliseum also wouldn't respond to any clicking results I tried.

Using: Safari
I recently tried to level up some dragons for the first time in a while, (haven't played the game in 6months) and when I started the coliseum getting from the open screen to the field (Mire) worked fine. When I selected my first move (Scratch) I could do that but when I tried to select a different move the second round I was unable to. The coliseum also wouldn't respond to any clicking results I tried.

Using: Safari
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@rajioobake

One of the recent Safari updates messed up the Coliseum and the Fairgrounds. Since this problem is browser-related, I don't think FR devs can do much about it. I'm sorry, but the only solution here for now is try a different browser.
@rajioobake

One of the recent Safari updates messed up the Coliseum and the Fairgrounds. Since this problem is browser-related, I don't think FR devs can do much about it. I'm sorry, but the only solution here for now is try a different browser.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png