Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Occurs me That I Haven't Done This Yet
Sooo.. Hello. I'm SugarySin but you can call me Sin. I'm a trash can that likes random stuff, so you're welcome to give me trash and things to hoard.

My favorite dragons are Snappers and Bogsneaks but my overall favorite dragon is my lil gay Fae named Fibra who's in desperate need of a boyfriend.

I'm down to make new dragon-loving pals so feel free to drop a hi at me if you feel like it.

Aaannd that's about it. My bad, I'm mega awkward.
Sooo.. Hello. I'm SugarySin but you can call me Sin. I'm a trash can that likes random stuff, so you're welcome to give me trash and things to hoard.

My favorite dragons are Snappers and Bogsneaks but my overall favorite dragon is my lil gay Fae named Fibra who's in desperate need of a boyfriend.

I'm down to make new dragon-loving pals so feel free to drop a hi at me if you feel like it.

Aaannd that's about it. My bad, I'm mega awkward.
Hi!
Oh yeah snappers are amazing. And I love your Fibra's bio haha.
Also don't worry, you didn't come off as awkward at all. I would most likely know, as I am pretty awkward too.

@sugarysin
Hi!
Oh yeah snappers are amazing. And I love your Fibra's bio haha.
Also don't worry, you didn't come off as awkward at all. I would most likely know, as I am pretty awkward too.

@sugarysin
@curiouselk

XD Glad you like him. He is a lonely grump. And thanks, at least I don't seem awkward to other awkward people. 'Tis what counts.
@curiouselk

XD Glad you like him. He is a lonely grump. And thanks, at least I don't seem awkward to other awkward people. 'Tis what counts.