Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | boop [closed]
I forgot the AH is a thing, my bad. probably easier to go that route v:
thanks for your time!
I forgot the AH is a thing, my bad. probably easier to go that route v:
thanks for your time!
@windmillKey

The lowest price in AH right now is 133G for the egg.

Do you know how to use the AH to check on prices?

Are there any item you are looking for or do you want G's??
@windmillKey

The lowest price in AH right now is 133G for the egg.

Do you know how to use the AH to check on prices?

Are there any item you are looking for or do you want G's??
1_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bv5.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bul.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-dao9btp.gif
@EtoilesFaillees
oh gosh. It ... seriously hadn't occurred to me to use to AH.
I'm not sure why - I mean, I do use it casually for dragons, so why not items? hah...

Anyway, my apologies for not being clear in my intro post as to what I'm looking for -
I'd be after either treasure or gems, at this point. (I'd almost be tempted to trade familiars for event familiars I'm missing but... it's a bit more of a hassle than I'm looking for at the moment so... x_x)

Thank you for enlightening me a little, heh~ I'll definitely be having a peek around the AH.

(pretty username by the way)
@EtoilesFaillees
oh gosh. It ... seriously hadn't occurred to me to use to AH.
I'm not sure why - I mean, I do use it casually for dragons, so why not items? hah...

Anyway, my apologies for not being clear in my intro post as to what I'm looking for -
I'd be after either treasure or gems, at this point. (I'd almost be tempted to trade familiars for event familiars I'm missing but... it's a bit more of a hassle than I'm looking for at the moment so... x_x)

Thank you for enlightening me a little, heh~ I'll definitely be having a peek around the AH.

(pretty username by the way)