Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Progen Question
are the progens still untradable? i kinda wanna quit but i dont want to exalt the dragon i made. i wanna give him to my sister but i remember hearing that you cant do that. help???
are the progens still untradable? i kinda wanna quit but i dont want to exalt the dragon i made. i wanna give him to my sister but i remember hearing that you cant do that. help???
shadow_rune_100x100.png
@Makotobobo

Hi! Your progens are bound to your account, so you can't give them to anyone else, sorry! They can't be traded or sold, the only way to really get rid of them is by exalting them (and you don't get any treasure from this, just so you know).

If you want to quit, you can just leave the dragon in your lair and they will be waiting for you if you ever decide to return :)
@Makotobobo

Hi! Your progens are bound to your account, so you can't give them to anyone else, sorry! They can't be traded or sold, the only way to really get rid of them is by exalting them (and you don't get any treasure from this, just so you know).

If you want to quit, you can just leave the dragon in your lair and they will be waiting for you if you ever decide to return :)
kV9q7M8.gif
@Russette ok i guess ill just leave them then, thanks
@Russette ok i guess ill just leave them then, thanks
shadow_rune_100x100.png