Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What'd I miss?
I went inactive like 9 months ago, but I'm back now. What have I missed? The new dragon breed looks cool. I also vaguely remember something about a color palette expansion. And there appear to be some new genes.
But Ye what has changed? Are the prices of eliminate ambush and beserker still dumb? How much is exalt fodder going for? What genes/breeds are in demand? What else should I know? It's good to be back!
I went inactive like 9 months ago, but I'm back now. What have I missed? The new dragon breed looks cool. I also vaguely remember something about a color palette expansion. And there appear to be some new genes.
But Ye what has changed? Are the prices of eliminate ambush and beserker still dumb? How much is exalt fodder going for? What genes/breeds are in demand? What else should I know? It's good to be back!
Jg4TM3M.pngisKD8b7.png
@GrayAlchemyst

*To my knowledge, to this day Arcane does not really do great in dom.
*Bobsneks are a thing. Baldwin is also that thing.
*Skink and Spinner and Runes are the best genes to ever exist and they're Baldwin/treasure genes.
*ALL THE COLORS
*Eliminate prices are even more ridiculous
*Vistas! There are SO MANY
*All the recent apparel is fantastic beyond words
*Candle apparel is the second best thing since runes
@GrayAlchemyst

*To my knowledge, to this day Arcane does not really do great in dom.
*Bobsneks are a thing. Baldwin is also that thing.
*Skink and Spinner and Runes are the best genes to ever exist and they're Baldwin/treasure genes.
*ALL THE COLORS
*Eliminate prices are even more ridiculous
*Vistas! There are SO MANY
*All the recent apparel is fantastic beyond words
*Candle apparel is the second best thing since runes
dlx3JgZ.gif
That's super cool! It's good to know about the changes and Ye I didn't really expect Arcane to be chorusing doom anytime soon, (or ever), I'll totally go check out the new baldwin genes and such they look really awesome!
Also yeah the forum vistas look awesome I noticed that many had them. Are they regular event awards and things now?
That's super cool! It's good to know about the changes and Ye I didn't really expect Arcane to be chorusing doom anytime soon, (or ever), I'll totally go check out the new baldwin genes and such they look really awesome!
Also yeah the forum vistas look awesome I noticed that many had them. Are they regular event awards and things now?
Jg4TM3M.pngisKD8b7.png
@GrayAlchemyst

My lair is full of new stuff if you'd like a nice full spectrum look on skink and spinner and runes and bogsneaks, and the new apparel!
And vistas are available everywhere. You get em during festivals or just at random updates. I think it was added during the FR anniversary. Check out the Marketplace and Auction House for them! There are many to collect
@GrayAlchemyst

My lair is full of new stuff if you'd like a nice full spectrum look on skink and spinner and runes and bogsneaks, and the new apparel!
And vistas are available everywhere. You get em during festivals or just at random updates. I think it was added during the FR anniversary. Check out the Marketplace and Auction House for them! There are many to collect
dlx3JgZ.gif
@GrayAlchemyst
Original Phoatlshopped got locked
BUT
there is second now and it's now a cult plus we have legmom the glorious deity of that thread who wants all dragon legs no matter what

My first thought i kid you not
]What id miss what id miss Fr my home sweet home let me give you a kiss MWAH
@GrayAlchemyst
Original Phoatlshopped got locked
BUT
there is second now and it's now a cult plus we have legmom the glorious deity of that thread who wants all dragon legs no matter what

My first thought i kid you not
]What id miss what id miss Fr my home sweet home let me give you a kiss MWAH
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
what'd i miss? virginia my home sweet home i wanna give you a kiss. mwah

@GrayAlchemyst
Uh, theres Boopsneks, theres Runes, Baldwin is a Bobsnok, and idk what else really

@Visionrift hello fellow hamilton trash
what'd i miss? virginia my home sweet home i wanna give you a kiss. mwah

@GrayAlchemyst
Uh, theres Boopsneks, theres Runes, Baldwin is a Bobsnok, and idk what else really

@Visionrift hello fellow hamilton trash