Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Wildclaw M! Only black/pink/purple
I have been lately looking for a dragon that is suited for my boyfriend! I have showed him a lot, and he said that he enjoyed the wildclaw breed the most. His favorite colors are black (yes, I know it's a shade), pink, and purple. Since Christmas is really close, I want to maybe surprise him with a good dragon that fits him. It doesn't have to be before Christmas too. I have one in my lair that suits him, but I want to look for something new!

Requirements
  • Primary color must be in the black shade
  • Secondary and tertiary color must either be pink or purple
  • Must be a wildclaw male
  • I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU IF THE DRAGON HAD GLIMMER

I will only reply to you if I take interest in your dragons. Please offer at a reasonable price since I am not the richest person in all of Flight Rising. Thank you!~
I have been lately looking for a dragon that is suited for my boyfriend! I have showed him a lot, and he said that he enjoyed the wildclaw breed the most. His favorite colors are black (yes, I know it's a shade), pink, and purple. Since Christmas is really close, I want to maybe surprise him with a good dragon that fits him. It doesn't have to be before Christmas too. I have one in my lair that suits him, but I want to look for something new!

Requirements
  • Primary color must be in the black shade
  • Secondary and tertiary color must either be pink or purple
  • Must be a wildclaw male
  • I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU IF THE DRAGON HAD GLIMMER

I will only reply to you if I take interest in your dragons. Please offer at a reasonable price since I am not the richest person in all of Flight Rising. Thank you!~