Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Strange Chests
So has anyone else found some neat things in those Strange Chests? I managed to find an apparel item, two familiars and a new forums vista. What have you guys found so far?
So has anyone else found some neat things in those Strange Chests? I managed to find an apparel item, two familiars and a new forums vista. What have you guys found so far?
Light Flight Forever!
Dragon lover
Trying to learn to draw dragons

jZlmkN5.png kbTamgP.png
I've found 5 Nocturne eggs so far. I hatched one and gave one away, the rest I'm keeping very, very safe...
I've found 5 Nocturne eggs so far. I hatched one and gave one away, the rest I'm keeping very, very safe...
HawkeSmall_zpskx2uifam.gifPygmySmall_zpsjvbtxdqx.gif
Found 3 noc eggs in strange chests IN A ROW
Found 3 noc eggs in strange chests IN A ROW
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 egg, too many familiars to count, 4 ghost flame apparel, 4 conjurer apparel and a noc breed-change scroll i just got ;v;
1 egg, too many familiars to count, 4 ghost flame apparel, 4 conjurer apparel and a noc breed-change scroll i just got ;v;
*rubs hands together*
Hahahahaaa, RNG has been lovin' me for once with chest drops and gathering turns >:D
I've gotten...
Two Ghost Flame apparel, 8 familiars, a Nocturne breed change scroll and a Nocturne egg ; ;

Still trying to get that Vulpine lamp, though. That's the only familiar that I really want.

(is anyone else experiencing frequent gathering drops of eggs? I've gotten a fire and shadow egg in the last three days O.o sadly no Noccy eggs though)
*rubs hands together*
Hahahahaaa, RNG has been lovin' me for once with chest drops and gathering turns >:D
I've gotten...
Two Ghost Flame apparel, 8 familiars, a Nocturne breed change scroll and a Nocturne egg ; ;

Still trying to get that Vulpine lamp, though. That's the only familiar that I really want.

(is anyone else experiencing frequent gathering drops of eggs? I've gotten a fire and shadow egg in the last three days O.o sadly no Noccy eggs though)
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about