Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Unhatched Egg Swap!
I came across an unhatched Wind egg in the coli, but what I would really love to have is an unhatched Earth egg! Since it's so close to Rockbreaker's this might be a long shot, but I figured I might as well try. [quote=Wanted][item=unhatched earth egg][/quote] [quote=Have][item=unhatched wind egg] (and [item=unhatched lightning egg] that I [b]might[/b] be willing to trade)[/quote]
I came across an unhatched Wind egg in the coli, but what I would really love to have is an unhatched Earth egg! Since it's so close to Rockbreaker's this might be a long shot, but I figured I might as well try.

Wanted wrote:
Unhatched Earth Egg

Have wrote:
Unhatched Wind Egg (and Unhatched Lightning Egg that I might be willing to trade)
@ValentinoHearts Hello! I'm willing to trade! I'd prefer the Lightning egg, if that's alright?
@ValentinoHearts Hello! I'm willing to trade! I'd prefer the Lightning egg, if that's alright?
@Katsra I'm still indecisive on that one since I got it from a friend, so would it be too much to ask for some extra treasure along with it? Nothing outrageous, just 5kt?
@Katsra I'm still indecisive on that one since I got it from a friend, so would it be too much to ask for some extra treasure along with it? Nothing outrageous, just 5kt?
@ValentinoHearts I also don't mind just trading for the wind egg. Frankly, the earth eyes are my least favorite XD
@ValentinoHearts I also don't mind just trading for the wind egg. Frankly, the earth eyes are my least favorite XD
@Katsra I think I would be much more comfortable trading the Wind egg, honestly. I'll set up a CR if you would like!
@Katsra I think I would be much more comfortable trading the Wind egg, honestly. I'll set up a CR if you would like!
@ValentinoHearts Awesome! I'm perfectly fine with that, and honestly I understand. I'd prefer you be more comfortable.
@ValentinoHearts Awesome! I'm perfectly fine with that, and honestly I understand. I'd prefer you be more comfortable.