Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Freezes
After a few turns in the coliseum, i'm no longer able to click anything. The game freezes and I have to restart, only for it to happen again. Anyone know why this happens?
After a few turns in the coliseum, i'm no longer able to click anything. The game freezes and I have to restart, only for it to happen again. Anyone know why this happens?
I am having the same problem. Safari, MacBook Pro, OS 10.11.6
I am having the same problem. Safari, MacBook Pro, OS 10.11.6
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
@Katkraze

Do you have Trend Micro antivirus? You'll have to turn it off while you play Coliseum or you could try this add-on for Chrome.
@Katkraze

Do you have Trend Micro antivirus? You'll have to turn it off while you play Coliseum or you could try this add-on for Chrome.
Maki's tip helped me, you could try doing it too
Maki's tip helped me, you could try doing it too
tumblr_inline_nc5kgfXKkP1scrvs1.gif
@Maki I definitely do /not/ have it, so something else is going on.
@Maki I definitely do /not/ have it, so something else is going on.
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
Im having the same problem on my Mac. I'm not sure why either and I do not have Trend Micro. It freezes up and i can't keep playing I have to refresh the game and it starts me over.
Im having the same problem on my Mac. I'm not sure why either and I do not have Trend Micro. It freezes up and i can't keep playing I have to refresh the game and it starts me over.
I'm having the same problem on my phone (Samsung Galaxy s7, Google Chrome, Android 6.0.1). I don't have Trend Micro either.
I'm having the same problem on my phone (Samsung Galaxy s7, Google Chrome, Android 6.0.1). I don't have Trend Micro either.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn