Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum issues
Hi, Ive been having some major issues in the Coliseum in any venue I go to. Being kicked out, slow action, enemies who have died are still in the line up and the game waits for them to attack.sometimes to attack the enemies or dragons will not move. Random dragons are disappearing and I need to re-add them to my team. Its made it very difficult to fight without something making the game crash. Anyone else having this problem? Please fix! Thank you
Hi, Ive been having some major issues in the Coliseum in any venue I go to. Being kicked out, slow action, enemies who have died are still in the line up and the game waits for them to attack.sometimes to attack the enemies or dragons will not move. Random dragons are disappearing and I need to re-add them to my team. Its made it very difficult to fight without something making the game crash. Anyone else having this problem? Please fix! Thank you
I am having the same issues at the OP, but only with defeated enemies remaining in the "turns" list.
I am having the same issues at the OP, but only with defeated enemies remaining in the "turns" list.
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
also having the same issue of the defeated enemies remaining in the turns list. :(
also having the same issue of the defeated enemies remaining in the turns list. :(
RGB1.png