Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hello there! I just joined a few days ago, I've already met some lovely and kind people. I'm still learning quite a bit about how everything works,( I'm also a bit shy) and I'm having a lot of fun! I actually have been wanting to join since 2015, but I was always a bit slow and missed those registration periods. I'm in the Arcane Flight and find it to be lovely.
I think my favorite dragon breeds are Skydancers, Imperial, and Pearlcatchers.(I've already bought a few from the Auction House) I'm fairly busy but, I'll always find time to visit my precious dragons to make sure they are fed. Um, hmm I'm running out of things I want to say at the moment, but I hope to have lots of fun. ?( ” •? ? •? ” )?
Hello there! I just joined a few days ago, I've already met some lovely and kind people. I'm still learning quite a bit about how everything works,( I'm also a bit shy) and I'm having a lot of fun! I actually have been wanting to join since 2015, but I was always a bit slow and missed those registration periods. I'm in the Arcane Flight and find it to be lovely.
I think my favorite dragon breeds are Skydancers, Imperial, and Pearlcatchers.(I've already bought a few from the Auction House) I'm fairly busy but, I'll always find time to visit my precious dragons to make sure they are fed. Um, hmm I'm running out of things I want to say at the moment, but I hope to have lots of fun. ?( ” •? ? •? ” )?
@Neromosu

Hi there!~ I'm glad you decided to join our community now. Arcane has full of awesome people, and I'm sure they'll love to get you acquainted with their flight and help out with any questions as well. Of course I'd love to be your new friend too, although I would say I'm also fairly timid but I think we'll get over that quickly (:

@Neromosu

Hi there!~ I'm glad you decided to join our community now. Arcane has full of awesome people, and I'm sure they'll love to get you acquainted with their flight and help out with any questions as well. Of course I'd love to be your new friend too, although I would say I'm also fairly timid but I think we'll get over that quickly (:

~~
@XenoSpirit

I'm glad to be here ha ha! I'm looking forward to getting to know friends from all flights and learning what I can. I'm so happy to be friends, your dragons are lovely by the way. c:
@XenoSpirit

I'm glad to be here ha ha! I'm looking forward to getting to know friends from all flights and learning what I can. I'm so happy to be friends, your dragons are lovely by the way. c:
@Neromosu

Aww thank you~ I just joined late this year too, so I havent had much time to dress them up or search for more dragons :3 And yeah all the flights have super amazing people and are generally all nice. I would say Wind is especially laid-back, but we just get a little fierce when we're up against other flights during dominance battles (which is a battle to see which flight can exalt the most dragons)
@Neromosu

Aww thank you~ I just joined late this year too, so I havent had much time to dress them up or search for more dragons :3 And yeah all the flights have super amazing people and are generally all nice. I would say Wind is especially laid-back, but we just get a little fierce when we're up against other flights during dominance battles (which is a battle to see which flight can exalt the most dragons)
~~
@XenoSpirit

You're welcome! Haha when I first joined I was a little intimidated by the dominance battles at first, but now they look like fun, although I'm not a competitive person. But, the bonus that come from it are pretty nice. ^^

I also happened to notice that you may be team Mystic? :^o I'm a Mystic too
@XenoSpirit

You're welcome! Haha when I first joined I was a little intimidated by the dominance battles at first, but now they look like fun, although I'm not a competitive person. But, the bonus that come from it are pretty nice. ^^

I also happened to notice that you may be team Mystic? :^o I'm a Mystic too
@Neromosu

They are pretty fun, and flights are always on friendly terms. And yes, the bonuses are quite nice for getting more lair space and extra gathering turns :D

Yaaay, Mystic buddies! Wind recently did dominance battle that was Pokemon Go themed, which was pretty amazing~ Although I haven't gotten far into that game since I'm lazy to leave home to catch more :p
@Neromosu

They are pretty fun, and flights are always on friendly terms. And yes, the bonuses are quite nice for getting more lair space and extra gathering turns :D

Yaaay, Mystic buddies! Wind recently did dominance battle that was Pokemon Go themed, which was pretty amazing~ Although I haven't gotten far into that game since I'm lazy to leave home to catch more :p
~~
@XenoSpirit

I noticed that, I'm glad we can all compete and not get too upset or overly competitive, you know? haha

Yaaaay! Oh man that dominance battle sounded fun. To be honest I haven't played Pokemon GO since August, I've been busy here and there, plus not many people have been to interested lately. I bet it'll pick back up soon though.
@XenoSpirit

I noticed that, I'm glad we can all compete and not get too upset or overly competitive, you know? haha

Yaaaay! Oh man that dominance battle sounded fun. To be honest I haven't played Pokemon GO since August, I've been busy here and there, plus not many people have been to interested lately. I bet it'll pick back up soon though.