Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Yaku says Hi!
Hey there! My name is Yaku, like you can see in my profilename.
I'm new to this game, but a good friend showed me some things about this site, so I'm not totally lost in here xD
The most time, I play games in the Fairgrounds or train a few of my dragons in the coliseum, but I'm not good at all!
I just breed for fun, because I don't know much about it.

Don't be angry because of my bad grammar, I'm from germany and not well trained in english, because I only use programming-english xD

Some facts:
- I'm female
- 19 years old
- I like to draw and play video games <3
- I'm Hobbyprogrammer, mostly I program my own websites (but I'm not finished at all!)
- I love dragons, drakes, wyrms, wyverns, unicorns and everything that is a fantasy creature ♥

If you want more to know about me, just ask! I don't bite... hard.
Hey there! My name is Yaku, like you can see in my profilename.
I'm new to this game, but a good friend showed me some things about this site, so I'm not totally lost in here xD
The most time, I play games in the Fairgrounds or train a few of my dragons in the coliseum, but I'm not good at all!
I just breed for fun, because I don't know much about it.

Don't be angry because of my bad grammar, I'm from germany and not well trained in english, because I only use programming-english xD

Some facts:
- I'm female
- 19 years old
- I like to draw and play video games <3
- I'm Hobbyprogrammer, mostly I program my own websites (but I'm not finished at all!)
- I love dragons, drakes, wyrms, wyverns, unicorns and everything that is a fantasy creature ♥

If you want more to know about me, just ask! I don't bite... hard.
Hello Yaku and welcome, I'm Amber but you can call me Lu or Lulu if you'd like, I see we both enjoy gaming and fantasy based creatures :) I hope you have a wonderful time here and make lots of friends :)

@Yakusay
Hello Yaku and welcome, I'm Amber but you can call me Lu or Lulu if you'd like, I see we both enjoy gaming and fantasy based creatures :) I hope you have a wonderful time here and make lots of friends :)

@Yakusay
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light