Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Touken Ranbu!! (-HANAMARU- START!!)
Hello! It looks like there's been other threads for this but they're all pretty old, but with Hanamaru airing maybe more people are interested now!

Touken Ranbu (abbreviated to tourabu) is a free-to-play game over on DMM.com and licensed by Nitro+. It's all in Japanese, but if you don't know the language, the wiki is incredibly helpful in explaining gameplay and offering translations.

There's currently some servers open so if you're interested in playing, head over here to find out how to create an account and get started!!

Touken Ranbu -HANAMARU- is the first of two announced anime adaptions as well! The first episode is licensed and available on Crunchyroll and DAISUKI depending on your region, and it's shaping up to be hopelessly moe but also very good! You don't need to have played the game to enjoy the anime, since the stories are slightly different!

A second anime by ufotable (team behind the recently finished Tales of Zestiria the X, as well as the ones responsible for the Fate/stay series) is coming in 2017!!

And finally for those of you who do play the game or have seen Hanamaru's first episode, what do you think! :0
Who's your favourite sword, who are you currently selling your soul to try and forge/get via drop.

Personally my favourite is Honebami~ and I've been in Urashima Koutetsu hell for over six months aah...turtle boy please come hooome~~~

Hello! It looks like there's been other threads for this but they're all pretty old, but with Hanamaru airing maybe more people are interested now!

Touken Ranbu (abbreviated to tourabu) is a free-to-play game over on DMM.com and licensed by Nitro+. It's all in Japanese, but if you don't know the language, the wiki is incredibly helpful in explaining gameplay and offering translations.

There's currently some servers open so if you're interested in playing, head over here to find out how to create an account and get started!!

Touken Ranbu -HANAMARU- is the first of two announced anime adaptions as well! The first episode is licensed and available on Crunchyroll and DAISUKI depending on your region, and it's shaping up to be hopelessly moe but also very good! You don't need to have played the game to enjoy the anime, since the stories are slightly different!

A second anime by ufotable (team behind the recently finished Tales of Zestiria the X, as well as the ones responsible for the Fate/stay series) is coming in 2017!!

And finally for those of you who do play the game or have seen Hanamaru's first episode, what do you think! :0
Who's your favourite sword, who are you currently selling your soul to try and forge/get via drop.

Personally my favourite is Honebami~ and I've been in Urashima Koutetsu hell for over six months aah...turtle boy please come hooome~~~

UwUnl7O.png