Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | How do I share? :)
I want to share some of my dragons, but I don't know how to post an image of my dragons. Can anyone help me?
I want to share some of my dragons, but I don't know how to post an image of my dragons. Can anyone help me?
On your dragon's page, at the bottom of the stats box, there's a button called Generate Code. Clicking that will cause a window to pop up with 2 different codes that are unique for every dragon: one BBCode and the other HTML. I'm pretty sure copying and pasting either code into a forum post will put your dragon's image into your post, but I usually use the BBCode one to be on the safe side.
On your dragon's page, at the bottom of the stats box, there's a button called Generate Code. Clicking that will cause a window to pop up with 2 different codes that are unique for every dragon: one BBCode and the other HTML. I'm pretty sure copying and pasting either code into a forum post will put your dragon's image into your post, but I usually use the BBCode one to be on the safe side.
Looking for Dragons in these colors
Magenta/Magenta/Grapefruit for Aether, Light/Arcane/Lightning