Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Meat and Seafood Items
Whenever I gather meat and seafood for my dragons, they seem to disappear and now two of my dragons will slowly starve. Please fix this!! I gather 10 times for meat and the meat counter still says 0. Same for the seafood.
Whenever I gather meat and seafood for my dragons, they seem to disappear and now two of my dragons will slowly starve. Please fix this!! I gather 10 times for meat and the meat counter still says 0. Same for the seafood.
@Kaiza0san

You cannot feed your dragons directly from the hoard - you have to convert the items you gather into food points. In the hoard, select the items you want to use and you'll have a "Convert" button in the lower right corner of the hoard window. Then you can feed your dragons from the lair page.
@Kaiza0san

You cannot feed your dragons directly from the hoard - you have to convert the items you gather into food points. In the hoard, select the items you want to use and you'll have a "Convert" button in the lower right corner of the hoard window. Then you can feed your dragons from the lair page.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
Thank you so much! I totally forgot about that.
Thank you so much! I totally forgot about that.
Locking this thread as the issue is resolved :)
Locking this thread as the issue is resolved :)