Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Love Live?
im kinda new to the forums but uh. anyone here like love live? i'm more obsessed with love live sunshine than the original, because i actually like all nine girls this time. which love live do you guys prefer?
im kinda new to the forums but uh. anyone here like love live? i'm more obsessed with love live sunshine than the original, because i actually like all nine girls this time. which love live do you guys prefer?
*BURSTS THROUGH THE THREAD*

DID SOMEONE SAY LOVE LIVE!!!

Eherm, excuse me XD
Heya, yep Love Liver over here (and newbie dragon raiser :P). A good friend introduced the show to me so many weeks back, and I practically binged every episode (and movie) since. Which is surprising coz I dont naturally watch these kinds of cutesy shows...

LL!Sunshine is practically my yuri idol heaven, srsly. I'm a huge shipper, beware.

But I'll always have a soft spot for μ's. Maybe its because they were first? I dunno. XD

Uh, yep, if I haven't scared you off yet, I'd be happy to chat with you about LL!
*BURSTS THROUGH THE THREAD*

DID SOMEONE SAY LOVE LIVE!!!

Eherm, excuse me XD
Heya, yep Love Liver over here (and newbie dragon raiser :P). A good friend introduced the show to me so many weeks back, and I practically binged every episode (and movie) since. Which is surprising coz I dont naturally watch these kinds of cutesy shows...

LL!Sunshine is practically my yuri idol heaven, srsly. I'm a huge shipper, beware.

But I'll always have a soft spot for μ's. Maybe its because they were first? I dunno. XD

Uh, yep, if I haven't scared you off yet, I'd be happy to chat with you about LL!
tumblr_inline_nwugy41p9E1t7d5o3_500.gif
I HEARD LOVE LIVE I've been in idol hell since around March? It feels a lot longer than that though. Maybe because I've read maybe 80% of all the fanfics in the fandom. I'll probably always prefer μ's over Aquors but Sunshine is proving to be very good shipping fuel.. Also Yoshiko is hilarious in every way. [i]That hammock/sleeping bag.[/i] Nozomi is my best girl though [img]http://i.imgur.com/xt2FF76.gif[/img]
I HEARD LOVE LIVE

I've been in idol hell since around March? It feels a lot longer than that though. Maybe because I've read maybe 80% of all the fanfics in the fandom. I'll probably always prefer μ's over Aquors but Sunshine is proving to be very good shipping fuel.. Also Yoshiko is hilarious in every way. That hammock/sleeping bag.

Nozomi is my best girl though

xt2FF76.gif
JDf86R0.gifytQRVAU.pnglwi0cZs.gif
stares into the camera like I'm a character from the office

I've been into love live for over two years!! And it's literally!! one of my favorite things. I absolutely adore all the girls and the music so much. Some of the songs are really relaxing...

Anyways, I definitely prefer muse of aquors, since I've devoted so much time and love to the original girls. Though, some of the new girls are super cute (especially hanamaru aa)

stares into the camera like I'm a character from the office

I've been into love live for over two years!! And it's literally!! one of my favorite things. I absolutely adore all the girls and the music so much. Some of the songs are really relaxing...

Anyways, I definitely prefer muse of aquors, since I've devoted so much time and love to the original girls. Though, some of the new girls are super cute (especially hanamaru aa)

2ko8cXz.png