Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello there!
Hi there ^^
I luckily managed to register on FR and so far, I'm really enjoying it :D (even if i'm still a little clueless as to how everything works around here ^^)
I love listening to music, playing video games and watching TV-shows :) Thank you for reading!
Hi there ^^
I luckily managed to register on FR and so far, I'm really enjoying it :D (even if i'm still a little clueless as to how everything works around here ^^)
I love listening to music, playing video games and watching TV-shows :) Thank you for reading!
@sleepydoll

Hi, welcome to FR! If you have any questions at all, you can ask me by PM or simply on this thread!
@sleepydoll

Hi, welcome to FR! If you have any questions at all, you can ask me by PM or simply on this thread!
m6vglJ1.png
@MissGoldenPixel
Thank you very much for your help :) I do have a question though: What's the most common (and effective) way of getting money as a beginner?
@MissGoldenPixel
Thank you very much for your help :) I do have a question though: What's the most common (and effective) way of getting money as a beginner?
@sleepydoll

Welcome!!

As for money, to get a start you could take your dragons to the coliseum! As you train them you'll get items you can sell. If you can draw or write, you could open a shop (though it's currently the middle of "No Spend-tember" so sales are down). You can also look into your Flight's Dom group and see if you can help out there!
@sleepydoll

Welcome!!

As for money, to get a start you could take your dragons to the coliseum! As you train them you'll get items you can sell. If you can draw or write, you could open a shop (though it's currently the middle of "No Spend-tember" so sales are down). You can also look into your Flight's Dom group and see if you can help out there!
velvet_floracat.png
@sleepydoll

Ooh that's a good question! The fairgrounds have games and at all of them you can win money easily. You can only get a max of 75000 though. The coliseum is where you can battle in venues and most of the time you get stuff that dropped while battling. Some of its material that you can sell from your hoard or you can transmute it into good and sell it for the lowest auction house value to get a bit extra money, since you can sell the goo for a better price compared to if you just sell the object straight from your hoard.

I also recommend that you farm for food at the coliseum and keep that. Then when you go to do your gathering turns, either scavenge or dig while your level is low. When your level is still low, you have a better chance of scavenging an unhatched egg (they sell for over 100,000 treasure at the auction house) or finding a guided chest which you can either sell for gems at the auction house of open it yourself.

Also, this is more so of an option and it requires a lot of patience, but you can save any of the stuff that you find that you can open like chests or stuff that gets dropped from the coliseum and open them on your birthday. Ive seen people do this and they usually end up with a decent amount of money, like more than 200,000t by the time they open them. It's optional though so if it's not your thing, you don't need to do that. It's more so for something to do on your birthday on FR.

One last thing. Bond with your familiars. They go up levels and every day you get a certain amount of cash and when they go to the next level, you get a chest. The lower levels you receive the rusted chest, any levels after inquisitive you get iron chests, and when you reach the highhest level, you receive a gilded chest.

You could also check the guides too on how to make money. Also you get money when you exalt dragons, but I recommend that you should have 2 level 25 dragons with the battle stone eliminate for that because you can buy dragons at the auction house (recommend spending at the most 8000) and then train them them to level 8 or 9 and then exalt them. If you do that, you should get not only money to pay off the amount that was lost for buying the dragon, but you'll also make around 6-7000 extra? Like I said though, since your a newbie, you should probably wait and get those specific kind of dragons (pluse e battle stone Eliminate is like 200000 treasure on the auction house so-)

Sorry for all the info dumping, but I wanted to make sure that I covered everything possible. If you have anymore questions, just ask me!

Edit: Also as the above person said, it's no spendtember so people are having a harder time selling stuff on the auction house so it might be tough this month to sell stuff on the auction house.
@sleepydoll

Ooh that's a good question! The fairgrounds have games and at all of them you can win money easily. You can only get a max of 75000 though. The coliseum is where you can battle in venues and most of the time you get stuff that dropped while battling. Some of its material that you can sell from your hoard or you can transmute it into good and sell it for the lowest auction house value to get a bit extra money, since you can sell the goo for a better price compared to if you just sell the object straight from your hoard.

I also recommend that you farm for food at the coliseum and keep that. Then when you go to do your gathering turns, either scavenge or dig while your level is low. When your level is still low, you have a better chance of scavenging an unhatched egg (they sell for over 100,000 treasure at the auction house) or finding a guided chest which you can either sell for gems at the auction house of open it yourself.

Also, this is more so of an option and it requires a lot of patience, but you can save any of the stuff that you find that you can open like chests or stuff that gets dropped from the coliseum and open them on your birthday. Ive seen people do this and they usually end up with a decent amount of money, like more than 200,000t by the time they open them. It's optional though so if it's not your thing, you don't need to do that. It's more so for something to do on your birthday on FR.

One last thing. Bond with your familiars. They go up levels and every day you get a certain amount of cash and when they go to the next level, you get a chest. The lower levels you receive the rusted chest, any levels after inquisitive you get iron chests, and when you reach the highhest level, you receive a gilded chest.

You could also check the guides too on how to make money. Also you get money when you exalt dragons, but I recommend that you should have 2 level 25 dragons with the battle stone eliminate for that because you can buy dragons at the auction house (recommend spending at the most 8000) and then train them them to level 8 or 9 and then exalt them. If you do that, you should get not only money to pay off the amount that was lost for buying the dragon, but you'll also make around 6-7000 extra? Like I said though, since your a newbie, you should probably wait and get those specific kind of dragons (pluse e battle stone Eliminate is like 200000 treasure on the auction house so-)

Sorry for all the info dumping, but I wanted to make sure that I covered everything possible. If you have anymore questions, just ask me!

Edit: Also as the above person said, it's no spendtember so people are having a harder time selling stuff on the auction house so it might be tough this month to sell stuff on the auction house.
m6vglJ1.png
@catahoula @MissGoldenPixel
Thank you both very much for the info, I'll go check it out right now :)
@catahoula @MissGoldenPixel
Thank you both very much for the info, I'll go check it out right now :)