Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lair Cleanout~ Skins & Accents
Hey, everyone! I'm doing a lair cleanout and I have some skins and accents that I need to get rid of. They will all be going for the lowest AH price. I might also be willing to haggle. You can pay with treasure, gems, or a mix. Preferably no items because this is a lair cleanout and I don't want to accumulate more stuff. First come first serve. Enjoy! [item= Skin: Radioactive Slime][item= Accent: Furnace Queen][item= Accent: Tricky Brambles][Item= Accent: Chimera][item= Skin: Frosted][item= Accent: Warden's Coat][item= Skin: Blue Mineral][item= Accent: Crystal Rainbow][Item= Accent: Spirit Ablaze][item= Skin: Fertility Queen][item= Accent: Petrified Pinions][item= Skin: Old Growth][item= Skin: Steelhound][item= Accent: A Little Universe][item= Skin: Riptide][Item= Skin: Gilded Glass][item= Accent: Cradle of Goo][item= Accent: Leafy Seadragon]
Hey, everyone! I'm doing a lair cleanout and I have some skins and accents that I need to get rid of. They will all be going for the lowest AH price. I might also be willing to haggle. You can pay with treasure, gems, or a mix. Preferably no items because this is a lair cleanout and I don't want to accumulate more stuff. First come first serve. Enjoy!

Skin: Radioactive Slime Accent: Furnace Queen Accent: Tricky Brambles Accent: Chimera Skin: Frosted Accent: Warden's Coat Skin: Blue Mineral Accent: Crystal Rainbow Accent: Spirit Ablaze Skin: Fertility Queen Accent: Petrified Pinions Skin: Old Growth Skin: Steelhound Accent: A Little Universe Skin: Riptide Skin: Gilded Glass Accent: Cradle of Goo Accent: Leafy Seadragon

dxhddAU.pngClA62lZ.png
bump
bump
dxhddAU.pngClA62lZ.png