Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings and salutations
Hello, my name is Ash, and I'm sort of terrible at introductions.

I'm a brand-spanking-new member of Arcane Flight who's been waiting for a chance to join up for a little while now because, c'mon...pretty dragons? Who doesn't love that?

My hobbies are the usual nerdy trifecta of gaming, watching anime, and being a massive bibliophile with some attempts at creative writing sprinkled in. I'm a little shy, but I'd love to really become a part of the community and make some friends.

Hello, my name is Ash, and I'm sort of terrible at introductions.

I'm a brand-spanking-new member of Arcane Flight who's been waiting for a chance to join up for a little while now because, c'mon...pretty dragons? Who doesn't love that?

My hobbies are the usual nerdy trifecta of gaming, watching anime, and being a massive bibliophile with some attempts at creative writing sprinkled in. I'm a little shy, but I'd love to really become a part of the community and make some friends.

@outrenova

Welcome to FR! If you have any questions at all in this wonderfully overwhelming little game, feel free to ask.

Make sure you check with your flight's sales threads and forum to take advantage of any newbie giveaways and raffles!
@outrenova

Welcome to FR! If you have any questions at all in this wonderfully overwhelming little game, feel free to ask.

Make sure you check with your flight's sales threads and forum to take advantage of any newbie giveaways and raffles!
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
[quote name="greeneyedtengu" date=2016-07-18 20:35:34] @outrenova Welcome to FR! If you have any questions at all in this wonderfully overwhelming little game, feel free to ask. Make sure you check with your flight's sales threads and forum to take advantage of any newbie giveaways and raffles! [/quote] Thanks for the heads up!
greeneyedtengu wrote on 2016-07-18:
@outrenova

Thanks for the heads up!
@outrenova

One big thing you might want to know: unlike other forums, when you quote text, the person you're quoting doesn't get alerted. You have to actually @ their user name so they get a ping. :D

Not a huge deal, just helps people who are all over the forums keep track of convos.
@outrenova

One big thing you might want to know: unlike other forums, when you quote text, the person you're quoting doesn't get alerted. You have to actually @ their user name so they get a ping. :D

Not a huge deal, just helps people who are all over the forums keep track of convos.
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@outrenova

Welcome to FR! I have a raffle going on if you wanted to enter to win some free stuff here!
@outrenova

Welcome to FR! I have a raffle going on if you wanted to enter to win some free stuff here!