Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 3rd Anni. Slow down
Ever since the launch of the 3rd anniversary every part of the game site has gotten to be incredibly slow, nearly to the point of unplayable.
Ever since the launch of the 3rd anniversary every part of the game site has gotten to be incredibly slow, nearly to the point of unplayable.
Especially the fairgrounds!
Especially the fairgrounds!
Yep, and the coli. I think the site needs to slow down on new players registrations until the lag is fixed. Get 4K + players online, and everything is slow.
Yep, and the coli. I think the site needs to slow down on new players registrations until the lag is fixed. Get 4K + players online, and everything is slow.
9PW8odu.jpg
Oh sweet summer child... This is nothing compared to the first few months. :)

There are currently over 4k users online. The average is around 2300, I believe. The site was originally designed to handle maybe 500 users max and they've been working since launch to improve it.

I imagine the server load is even greater what with people hatching out a lot of nests and saved eggs.

It will likely become better once the first big wave of users wrap up their activities. Hopefully.
Oh sweet summer child... This is nothing compared to the first few months. :)

There are currently over 4k users online. The average is around 2300, I believe. The site was originally designed to handle maybe 500 users max and they've been working since launch to improve it.

I imagine the server load is even greater what with people hatching out a lot of nests and saved eggs.

It will likely become better once the first big wave of users wrap up their activities. Hopefully.
To be honest this is not really bad. Pages maybe take 5 seconds to load. The main reason for the lag is more due to all the eggs hatching and dragons being made. Not even mentioning all the people using the srcy workshop!
To be honest this is not really bad. Pages maybe take 5 seconds to load. The main reason for the lag is more due to all the eggs hatching and dragons being made. Not even mentioning all the people using the srcy workshop!