Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not so new but could use some friends :3
ayyy been on here a few months and I'm getting there, but it'd be nice to meet some friends and teach me how to actually be good at this or just talk about dragons haha
ayyy been on here a few months and I'm getting there, but it'd be nice to meet some friends and teach me how to actually be good at this or just talk about dragons haha
@JustCallMeRed Hi there. :3
@JustCallMeRed Hi there. :3
@JustCallMeRed
Hi, you can add me if you want :)
@JustCallMeRed
Hi, you can add me if you want :)
I live in my own little world. It's ok. They know me here.
@JustCallMeRed first off, love the username owo
and hi! I've been meaning to look for some friends to just hang around with on this game as well~
And I guess welcome to the FR forums :D
And what's your favorite dragon breed? I personally love Pearlcatcher's...
@JustCallMeRed first off, love the username owo
and hi! I've been meaning to look for some friends to just hang around with on this game as well~
And I guess welcome to the FR forums :D
And what's your favorite dragon breed? I personally love Pearlcatcher's...
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
@JustCallMeRed heyo! feel free to add me if you need any help
@JustCallMeRed heyo! feel free to add me if you need any help
cr920uD.pngkad2GJ1.png78r3z7Y.pngkmYhzPf.pngTWLGARF.pngRlVxa4E.pngunJiVTn.png
@ThePancakeQueen OH BOY your username is WAY cooler haha I like most breeds but I always kind of liked Snappers just because I always found them to be kind of misunderstood and less popular. I only have one myself but I love her to bits :) Otherwise I really like Nocturnes for their faces, Coatls bc they look so cute and small and Imperials bc they're all long and cool and they look part-butterfly for some reason.

And thanks much for everyone who responded, I've sent you all requests :D

((Please teach me to be cool))
@ThePancakeQueen OH BOY your username is WAY cooler haha I like most breeds but I always kind of liked Snappers just because I always found them to be kind of misunderstood and less popular. I only have one myself but I love her to bits :) Otherwise I really like Nocturnes for their faces, Coatls bc they look so cute and small and Imperials bc they're all long and cool and they look part-butterfly for some reason.

And thanks much for everyone who responded, I've sent you all requests :D

((Please teach me to be cool))
@JustCallMeRad I feel ya, not a lot of people like Snapper's... Personally I like the baby version better, well that could be said for every dragons for me. They're so cute!

Haha, I'm not cool myself, I'm bit of a weirdo. So there's not much help there XD
@JustCallMeRad I feel ya, not a lot of people like Snapper's... Personally I like the baby version better, well that could be said for every dragons for me. They're so cute!

Haha, I'm not cool myself, I'm bit of a weirdo. So there's not much help there XD
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
@JustCallMeRed hello! :)
@JustCallMeRed hello! :)
@JustCallMeRed Hi ?????/
@JustCallMeRed Hi ?????/
tumblr_inline_p3ci9sJip11tzoxlt_500.jpg