Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum party
I've bought a few dragons to round out my nest over the past couple of days, but I still can't use any of them in the coliseum, and it is making it very hard for me to level my two starter dragons.
I've bought a few dragons to round out my nest over the past couple of days, but I still can't use any of them in the coliseum, and it is making it very hard for me to level my two starter dragons.
Hey @Razmoudah!

It seems the dragons you have bought are still only babies/hatchlings. Babies cannot be used for battle in the coliseum. Once they reach the age 5/6 days (which you can see on a dragon's profile) you will be able to use them in the coliseum!
Hey @Razmoudah!

It seems the dragons you have bought are still only babies/hatchlings. Babies cannot be used for battle in the coliseum. Once they reach the age 5/6 days (which you can see on a dragon's profile) you will be able to use them in the coliseum!
@Razmoudah

Aside from your two progenitors ("progens" are your starter dragons), the only other dragons in your lair are baby dragons/hatchlings. Hatchlings can't fight in the Coliseum, but they will be able to fight once they've become adults.

It takes 5 days for a hatchling to become an adult dragon. Since the oldest of your hatchlings is 2 days old, you'll need to either get an adult dragon or wait 3 days for your oldest hatchling to grow.

TIP: Sometimes your Flight Sales forums will have dragon giveaways for new players. You might find an adult dragon you like there.
@Razmoudah

Aside from your two progenitors ("progens" are your starter dragons), the only other dragons in your lair are baby dragons/hatchlings. Hatchlings can't fight in the Coliseum, but they will be able to fight once they've become adults.

It takes 5 days for a hatchling to become an adult dragon. Since the oldest of your hatchlings is 2 days old, you'll need to either get an adult dragon or wait 3 days for your oldest hatchling to grow.

TIP: Sometimes your Flight Sales forums will have dragon giveaways for new players. You might find an adult dragon you like there.
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png ART SHOP IS ON HIATUS!
Ah, I must've missed that when looking through the guides. I'd remembered it being mentioned that I couldn't use them until the seller confirmed the completion of the sale, but I completely missed that one.

Thanks for answering my question.
Ah, I must've missed that when looking through the guides. I'd remembered it being mentioned that I couldn't use them until the seller confirmed the completion of the sale, but I completely missed that one.

Thanks for answering my question.