Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello...
Hi! I am fairly new to site coming from the last recruitment window. I have just kind of been getting the hang of things. Well about me...I am a guy and I like computers and fantasy games. I am normally easy going and a nice guy. I am a little weird... I am not judgemental in anyway, a fair shot to everyone. I would love to be friends and get to know everyone here.

Finally a quote I live by; "Living life to the fullest is great and all but sometimes you just need to slow down. Life is not a race but an adventure worth slowing down for." --Me
Hi! I am fairly new to site coming from the last recruitment window. I have just kind of been getting the hang of things. Well about me...I am a guy and I like computers and fantasy games. I am normally easy going and a nice guy. I am a little weird... I am not judgemental in anyway, a fair shot to everyone. I would love to be friends and get to know everyone here.

Finally a quote I live by; "Living life to the fullest is great and all but sometimes you just need to slow down. Life is not a race but an adventure worth slowing down for." --Me
Light Flight Forever!
Dragon lover
Trying to learn to draw dragons

jZlmkN5.png kbTamgP.png
@WyrmDragon
welcome to flight risnig awesome quote i love games and all too i love dragons and tihs is an awesome game everyone is o welcoming :3 ifyo uhave any question feel free to ask me lets talk through PM's!
@WyrmDragon
welcome to flight risnig awesome quote i love games and all too i love dragons and tihs is an awesome game everyone is o welcoming :3 ifyo uhave any question feel free to ask me lets talk through PM's!

9Ec97kg.png
@wyrmdragon

Welcome:)
@wyrmdragon

Welcome:)
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@WyrmDragon

Welcome to Flight Rising! How are you liking it so far?

I've seen many gamers come in this window -- I bet you'll make tons of friends! I'm not a gamer, but you can probably find a bunch of different threads for fantasy and video games in the General Discussion Forum!
@WyrmDragon

Welcome to Flight Rising! How are you liking it so far?

I've seen many gamers come in this window -- I bet you'll make tons of friends! I'm not a gamer, but you can probably find a bunch of different threads for fantasy and video games in the General Discussion Forum!