Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello !!
hi !! my name is terezi and i'm new here!! i love dragons and i think they are super cool, and this site seems rlly fun :00 i like some anime and cartoons, and webcomics like neokosmos and homestuck !!
hi !! my name is terezi and i'm new here!! i love dragons and i think they are super cool, and this site seems rlly fun :00 i like some anime and cartoons, and webcomics like neokosmos and homestuck !!
@officialterezi

Welcome to FR! Hope you love it here!

I'm doing a free giveaway for the new players, 75 people will win things like dragons, apparel, skins, and more! Feel free to join here :)
@officialterezi

Welcome to FR! Hope you love it here!

I'm doing a free giveaway for the new players, 75 people will win things like dragons, apparel, skins, and more! Feel free to join here :)
@officialterezi

hi, and welcome to flight rising! i hope you enjoy your stay. like britneyrox mentioned, there's a lot of raffles and giveaways of dragons to new players when a registration window opens up, so i recommend you go to the dragon sales and raffles boards to nab some dragons! :D
@officialterezi

hi, and welcome to flight rising! i hope you enjoy your stay. like britneyrox mentioned, there's a lot of raffles and giveaways of dragons to new players when a registration window opens up, so i recommend you go to the dragon sales and raffles boards to nab some dragons! :D
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
@officialterezi

Hello, and welcome to Flight Rising! I see you've joined Wind Flight! We have a mentoring program where we pair up new players in Wind (wisps) to older players, to help show them the ropes. If you're interested in being paired up with someone, click the button in my signature to be brought to the thread. :D
@officialterezi

Hello, and welcome to Flight Rising! I see you've joined Wind Flight! We have a mentoring program where we pair up new players in Wind (wisps) to older players, to help show them the ropes. If you're interested in being paired up with someone, click the button in my signature to be brought to the thread. :D