Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Jigsaw - reward amounts not changing
I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but on the easy jigsaw puzzles the reward/bonus reward never changes. I haven't checked the normal or hard puzzles.

I regularly solve the easy puzzles within an average of 3.5-4 minutes, and noticed that even when I solve it faster (or a little slower), the reward never changed. I checked to see if solving them much, MUCH slower made a difference and it did not.

Tested times:
0:02:46
0:03:01
0:03:31
0:07:09
0:11:47
0:23:14
0:43:06
1:08:21
1:47:49

Reward given:
Bonus treasure: 1100
Total treasure: 1510

Browser: Chrome
Error text: None
I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but on the easy jigsaw puzzles the reward/bonus reward never changes. I haven't checked the normal or hard puzzles.

I regularly solve the easy puzzles within an average of 3.5-4 minutes, and noticed that even when I solve it faster (or a little slower), the reward never changed. I checked to see if solving them much, MUCH slower made a difference and it did not.

Tested times:
0:02:46
0:03:01
0:03:31
0:07:09
0:11:47
0:23:14
0:43:06
1:08:21
1:47:49

Reward given:
Bonus treasure: 1100
Total treasure: 1510

Browser: Chrome
Error text: None
@Kala

The rewards are different for the difficulty but not for the time needed. I don't think this is a bug.
@Kala

The rewards are different for the difficulty but not for the time needed. I don't think this is a bug.
@Ismaiel

Sorry, a time posted along with "bonus" treasure indicated that those things would be related to me. My mistake. I do acknowledge that sometimes my brain works in strange and mysterious ways though! Maybe renaming the bonus treasure to "difficulty bonus" would make things clearer to people?
@Ismaiel

Sorry, a time posted along with "bonus" treasure indicated that those things would be related to me. My mistake. I do acknowledge that sometimes my brain works in strange and mysterious ways though! Maybe renaming the bonus treasure to "difficulty bonus" would make things clearer to people?
@Kala

I'm not sure what the bonus treasure is about either. Maybe its a relic of past times when the fairgrounds luck streak was much lower but a soft cap. So back then it might have showed 0 when you had reached the cap and thus gotten much less treasure. But I don't remember anymore - its been quite a while ;)

But yes they probably should do away with it nowadays. Maybe they will when they rewrite the fairgrounds?
@Kala

I'm not sure what the bonus treasure is about either. Maybe its a relic of past times when the fairgrounds luck streak was much lower but a soft cap. So back then it might have showed 0 when you had reached the cap and thus gotten much less treasure. But I don't remember anymore - its been quite a while ;)

But yes they probably should do away with it nowadays. Maybe they will when they rewrite the fairgrounds?