Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | How about making "Remember Me?" wor
It's a petty thing sure, but the thing that slowly drives me away from this site most is having to relog in every time I go to feed my dragons. Not just that, but when you do log back in, it doesn't redirect you to whatever page you were on but instead just sends you back to the main page. It takes like five seconds or less, but it's just the kind of small annoying thing that makes me sigh and go "Eehh maybe I won't bother today".
It's a petty thing sure, but the thing that slowly drives me away from this site most is having to relog in every time I go to feed my dragons. Not just that, but when you do log back in, it doesn't redirect you to whatever page you were on but instead just sends you back to the main page. It takes like five seconds or less, but it's just the kind of small annoying thing that makes me sigh and go "Eehh maybe I won't bother today".
It works just fine for me, so long I don't use a different computer, and even then it works on most pages, but there are some (that are on a different server afaik) where it logs me out.
It works just fine for me, so long I don't use a different computer, and even then it works on most pages, but there are some (that are on a different server afaik) where it logs me out.
Weird.

It works fine for me on both my comp and my phone. Never really had a problem.

Maybe this should be a bug report (though the logged in/logged out WWW/WWW1 discrepancy is already known) instead of a slightly passive aggressive suggestion?
Weird.

It works fine for me on both my comp and my phone. Never really had a problem.

Maybe this should be a bug report (though the logged in/logged out WWW/WWW1 discrepancy is already known) instead of a slightly passive aggressive suggestion?
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Hey there, @Scub! As this is a known bug, this thread has been locked. If you would like to make a post in the Bug Reports forum, please feel free to do so. Thank you!
Hey there, @Scub! As this is a known bug, this thread has been locked. If you would like to make a post in the Bug Reports forum, please feel free to do so. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.