Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ACCEPTING UNWANTED DRAGONS.
Will be accepting any in wanted dragons that you may not want. They dragons will be trained and then exalted. Remember being exalted is a very high honor for many dragons. WILL NOT ACCEPT DRAGONS THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE EXALTED. The purpose of this is to clear your inventory and for the dragons to be put to good use by serving our deity. Will be accepting all offers until lair is full. After dragons are trained and exalted I will make an edit saying the nest is clear and that I am accepting more dragons. Thank you for your time and your babies. Long live the Fire Dragons.
Will be accepting any in wanted dragons that you may not want. They dragons will be trained and then exalted. Remember being exalted is a very high honor for many dragons. WILL NOT ACCEPT DRAGONS THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE EXALTED. The purpose of this is to clear your inventory and for the dragons to be put to good use by serving our deity. Will be accepting all offers until lair is full. After dragons are trained and exalted I will make an edit saying the nest is clear and that I am accepting more dragons. Thank you for your time and your babies. Long live the Fire Dragons.