Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | need help?
I have no food and all of my dragons are starving.
I only have 10 gathering turns
I have no food and all of my dragons are starving.
I only have 10 gathering turns
@wysteriaa :D That's ok you don't have too many dragons. You could always wait a few days to give you chance to gather up plenty of food before feeding your dragons. Since you already don't have the bonuses it won't hurt.
You could also try playing the fairground games and then buying food from the auction house or other players in the items for sale forum.
Or play fairground games enough for you to buy another dragon or two which you can use to farm the coliseum for food. You could then level and exalt the dragons you buy at around level 7 for further profit once your own dragons are fed enough to fight in the coli again.
Or your flight might have a food bank somewhere.
@wysteriaa :D That's ok you don't have too many dragons. You could always wait a few days to give you chance to gather up plenty of food before feeding your dragons. Since you already don't have the bonuses it won't hurt.
You could also try playing the fairground games and then buying food from the auction house or other players in the items for sale forum.
Or play fairground games enough for you to buy another dragon or two which you can use to farm the coliseum for food. You could then level and exalt the dragons you buy at around level 7 for further profit once your own dragons are fed enough to fight in the coli again.
Or your flight might have a food bank somewhere.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin I used the gathering turns to feed the dragons but my progens ate all the seafood so my Imperial is still starving.
@Lonin I used the gathering turns to feed the dragons but my progens ate all the seafood so my Imperial is still starving.
@wysteriaa That's ok. Dragons only lose 3 energy per day so tomorrow you should be able to gather enough to feed your Imperial too.
@wysteriaa That's ok. Dragons only lose 3 energy per day so tomorrow you should be able to gather enough to feed your Imperial too.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@wysteriaa
Your Imp, SD and Guardian will also all eat plants. Cheapest half stacks I'm finding are only 6500t in the AH. Search Deadweed in the food section and you should be able to find some plant food to buy.
@wysteriaa
Your Imp, SD and Guardian will also all eat plants. Cheapest half stacks I'm finding are only 6500t in the AH. Search Deadweed in the food section and you should be able to find some plant food to buy.
vUH4HYR.png Adult & Hatchling Fodders Sale
Buying Gems 1:825
Send CR or PM
@wysteriaa

Go into the coliseum for a little while. You'll get food drops even on the lowest levels.
@wysteriaa

Go into the coliseum for a little while. You'll get food drops even on the lowest levels.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png