Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Minor Coliseum Graphic Glitch
i was doing a bit of exalt grinding in the coliseum earlier tonight, and i came across what seems to be a minor glitch in the enemy bars.

i took screenshots as soon as i realized it wasn't going away. here are the few i collected.

an enemy will be killed, they will fade away, and then their health bar will come back. without them. poor things. the bars aren't the worst, but they are a bit distracting; they're not nearly as bad as the meditation icon appearing in four random places (the bug i initially spotted, but haven't been able to reproduce).

it's VERY minor; i feel a bit silly even posting about it. but it IS persistent, and i doubt it's intended.

i've tried firefox and found the same thing seems to happen. i use chrome (Version 49.0.2623.87 m),
i was doing a bit of exalt grinding in the coliseum earlier tonight, and i came across what seems to be a minor glitch in the enemy bars.

i took screenshots as soon as i realized it wasn't going away. here are the few i collected.

an enemy will be killed, they will fade away, and then their health bar will come back. without them. poor things. the bars aren't the worst, but they are a bit distracting; they're not nearly as bad as the meditation icon appearing in four random places (the bug i initially spotted, but haven't been able to reproduce).

it's VERY minor; i feel a bit silly even posting about it. but it IS persistent, and i doubt it's intended.

i've tried firefox and found the same thing seems to happen. i use chrome (Version 49.0.2623.87 m),
Hello, @Anger! We have an existing report thread for this bug here, so I will be locking this thread as a duplicate. But please repost this report there, it helps the engineers to have similar reports in one place. :)

Thanks for reporting!
Hello, @Anger! We have an existing report thread for this bug here, so I will be locking this thread as a duplicate. But please repost this report there, it helps the engineers to have similar reports in one place. :)

Thanks for reporting!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png