Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | sakuracon 2016!
i'm really excited for sakuracon this year! it's kind of weird that it's happening early but that's ok! are any of you guys going? have you been before?

this will be my 2nd year going to the con! i'm not cosplaying, but i did take vacation from work so i can spend as much time as possible visiting all of the artist booths!!
i'm really excited for sakuracon this year! it's kind of weird that it's happening early but that's ok! are any of you guys going? have you been before?

this will be my 2nd year going to the con! i'm not cosplaying, but i did take vacation from work so i can spend as much time as possible visiting all of the artist booths!!
First time here. Going with my bro, his girlfriend and another one of his friends. I'm pretty excited really. I missed my chance last year but hopefully will have a lot of fun this year.
First time here. Going with my bro, his girlfriend and another one of his friends. I'm pretty excited really. I missed my chance last year but hopefully will have a lot of fun this year.
I'm not going, but I have a friend who is! Figures, I guess - I have a lot of assignments to get to so I'm pretty busy. I am going to Anime Revolution over the summer (Vancouver) though. In any case, have lots of fun! I'm sure it'll be great <3
I'm not going, but I have a friend who is! Figures, I guess - I have a lot of assignments to get to so I'm pretty busy. I am going to Anime Revolution over the summer (Vancouver) though. In any case, have lots of fun! I'm sure it'll be great <3
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@doves

I'm going! This will be my 6th time. I live in downtown Seattle, so it's very convenient for me to go.

I'm cosplaying Friday and Saturday and I'm definitely also excited to visit all of the booths in the artist alley. c:
@doves

I'm going! This will be my 6th time. I live in downtown Seattle, so it's very convenient for me to go.

I'm cosplaying Friday and Saturday and I'm definitely also excited to visit all of the booths in the artist alley. c:
Meli | FR+2 | There is no light in me.
E2jK9bv.png
While I live in the area, never been to Sakuracon. I was suppose to go once with friends back in high school, but plans were cancelled.
While I live in the area, never been to Sakuracon. I was suppose to go once with friends back in high school, but plans were cancelled.
aaaaa sorry i haven't updated this thread yet!!

i hope everyone who went/is going has a good time! i saw a lot of really great cosplays today!!! i'm going tomorrow afternoon too and i'm excited to buy things from the artist alley!! so many great artists here *o*
aaaaa sorry i haven't updated this thread yet!!

i hope everyone who went/is going has a good time! i saw a lot of really great cosplays today!!! i'm going tomorrow afternoon too and i'm excited to buy things from the artist alley!! so many great artists here *o*