Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help with pricing
I finally ran out of room for my dragons and everytime I try to sell some they always expire. Is there a definitive pricing guide I can use?! I have 5 Nests who I haven't been able to hatch for weeks and I am getting really discouraged :"C

Any help is greatly appreciated! <3
I finally ran out of room for my dragons and everytime I try to sell some they always expire. Is there a definitive pricing guide I can use?! I have 5 Nests who I haven't been able to hatch for weeks and I am getting really discouraged :"C

Any help is greatly appreciated! <3
@TheGardenWall

The most definitive pricing guide would be to check the auction house for similar dragons.

If they can't sell, either exalt them or put them up at fodder prices. You should expect to exalt maybe 50-80% of the dragons you hatch because there simply isn't space for them all.
@TheGardenWall

The most definitive pricing guide would be to check the auction house for similar dragons.

If they can't sell, either exalt them or put them up at fodder prices. You should expect to exalt maybe 50-80% of the dragons you hatch because there simply isn't space for them all.