Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newbie
Hello, I just joined on the eighth of March of this year (about two days ago). I'm an artist that loves games, and my friend from ceramics class showed me this game. She said its like Neopets, but better. I agree with her. I'm in Canada too.

I've adopted a few dragons and familiars already. I would like to say thank you to those kind people offering dragons, familliars, or other things (is there other things?). I love the artwork for this game and I've seen so many cute (hatchlings) and beautiful dragons already.

I plan to share some of my hatchlings (once I get things going) with other players to continue the uhm, tradition? And to share breed types or genes.

Things about myself....hmmm. Well, I like mythology (Eqyptian, Norse, ect). Diablo is my favourite rpg dungeon crawler and Tyreal's my favourite character from the trillogy. I also like cats and the humour of DeadPool and Will Ferrel. I also have a weird interest in the horror genre. ;) I'm a weird person, and I'm not a boy (important?). Eh, *shrugs*
Hello, I just joined on the eighth of March of this year (about two days ago). I'm an artist that loves games, and my friend from ceramics class showed me this game. She said its like Neopets, but better. I agree with her. I'm in Canada too.

I've adopted a few dragons and familiars already. I would like to say thank you to those kind people offering dragons, familliars, or other things (is there other things?). I love the artwork for this game and I've seen so many cute (hatchlings) and beautiful dragons already.

I plan to share some of my hatchlings (once I get things going) with other players to continue the uhm, tradition? And to share breed types or genes.

Things about myself....hmmm. Well, I like mythology (Eqyptian, Norse, ect). Diablo is my favourite rpg dungeon crawler and Tyreal's my favourite character from the trillogy. I also like cats and the humour of DeadPool and Will Ferrel. I also have a weird interest in the horror genre. ;) I'm a weird person, and I'm not a boy (important?). Eh, *shrugs*
@GiraffeMystic
Hi! Welcome to the site, glad you could join us :)

I love mythology as well! Mostly Egyptian and Greek but honestly I think all of the myths surrounding ancient cultures are incredibly interesting! I love Diablo too, though I don't own the game anymore so I haven't played in a long time D:

If you have any questions about anything please don't hesitate to ask :3
@GiraffeMystic
Hi! Welcome to the site, glad you could join us :)

I love mythology as well! Mostly Egyptian and Greek but honestly I think all of the myths surrounding ancient cultures are incredibly interesting! I love Diablo too, though I don't own the game anymore so I haven't played in a long time D:

If you have any questions about anything please don't hesitate to ask :3
@Rynxenvy

Thank you, this is such a fun game. The only buzzkill so far is wait the wait times. I can't wait to see how my eggs hatch.

My computer can't run the copies of the original two games that I have D: Its really sad because, even though the Butcher in the first one was always terrifying it was still a ton of fun. I swear the first Diablo was probably the best sheerly because of the fear it had. I made it to a lower floor once and had to quit because everything was a sickly pink (walls, skeletons) and they were merciless. It was terrifying at the time. Plus it took forever to get someone to show me the levelling trick in D1 :c I haven't played any Diablo recently either, since I switched to pc games and Steam. I don't have a pc copy of number 3 yet.

Yea, I love learning about ancient cultures and their legends/ myths. Egyptian was my main interest of them all for years, but thanks to Marvel its been Norse/ viking. XD Greek is a fun one too.

Will do, thank you. :)
@Rynxenvy

Thank you, this is such a fun game. The only buzzkill so far is wait the wait times. I can't wait to see how my eggs hatch.

My computer can't run the copies of the original two games that I have D: Its really sad because, even though the Butcher in the first one was always terrifying it was still a ton of fun. I swear the first Diablo was probably the best sheerly because of the fear it had. I made it to a lower floor once and had to quit because everything was a sickly pink (walls, skeletons) and they were merciless. It was terrifying at the time. Plus it took forever to get someone to show me the levelling trick in D1 :c I haven't played any Diablo recently either, since I switched to pc games and Steam. I don't have a pc copy of number 3 yet.

Yea, I love learning about ancient cultures and their legends/ myths. Egyptian was my main interest of them all for years, but thanks to Marvel its been Norse/ viking. XD Greek is a fun one too.

Will do, thank you. :)
@GiraffeMystic
It is tough waiting to hatch your eggs sometimes but I think it builds up suspense for when that last day finally arrives and you're able to hatch and see what you get!

I was lucky because my boyfriend at the time was playing with me and he would always rush into fights first and I would kind of hang back and shoot things with my weapon or set traps. I know that if I played the game by myself I would've definitely gotten scared of the butcher and stopped playing lmao!

@GiraffeMystic
It is tough waiting to hatch your eggs sometimes but I think it builds up suspense for when that last day finally arrives and you're able to hatch and see what you get!

I was lucky because my boyfriend at the time was playing with me and he would always rush into fights first and I would kind of hang back and shoot things with my weapon or set traps. I know that if I played the game by myself I would've definitely gotten scared of the butcher and stopped playing lmao!

@Rynxenvy Ooooh, a special surprise. That makes it seem a bit better, but what if I miss a day though, will it reset? I think I read that it would stay the same. A reset would be awful.

I would always rummage through bookshelves and podiums hoping to get a firewall spell so I could spam it like mad. XD I was usually the rogue because of her range with a bow, and how she could shoot through jail cells/ bars. If I did co-op I usually just played with whichever of my family was willing/ able to at the time. In D3 I spammed rapid fire and hatred regen to the point where I got called out on it and was told to switch skills. X)
@Rynxenvy Ooooh, a special surprise. That makes it seem a bit better, but what if I miss a day though, will it reset? I think I read that it would stay the same. A reset would be awful.

I would always rummage through bookshelves and podiums hoping to get a firewall spell so I could spam it like mad. XD I was usually the rogue because of her range with a bow, and how she could shoot through jail cells/ bars. If I did co-op I usually just played with whichever of my family was willing/ able to at the time. In D3 I spammed rapid fire and hatred regen to the point where I got called out on it and was told to switch skills. X)
@GiraffeMystic
Nope! So if you miss a day everything will remain the same, thankfully :)
Before I joined they had this thing where if you forgot to incubate your nest for a day one of the eggs would end up rotting. But they got rid of that feature wayyy before I joined.

We played on the xbox and I was always the Hunter for those same reasons lmao. My bf would tell me I was cheating because I would stand outside of cells and shoot the enemies inside...meanwhile he had no problem with rushing head on into fights. But I prefer to stay at a distance and kill things from there. It's safer that way xP
@GiraffeMystic
Nope! So if you miss a day everything will remain the same, thankfully :)
Before I joined they had this thing where if you forgot to incubate your nest for a day one of the eggs would end up rotting. But they got rid of that feature wayyy before I joined.

We played on the xbox and I was always the Hunter for those same reasons lmao. My bf would tell me I was cheating because I would stand outside of cells and shoot the enemies inside...meanwhile he had no problem with rushing head on into fights. But I prefer to stay at a distance and kill things from there. It's safer that way xP
@Rynxenvy Oh, lordy... I'm glad that lovely feature didn't last XD That is good to know though.

I've started using melee characters in games recently, but yea, I'd rather keep my distance from a bunch of crazed hell spawn, undead, and cultists lol Distanced classes are always a plus in my opinion, less distance= less damage. I always used those bars if I could those darn blocked doors though...I need to get my boyfriend to play Diablo lol. I think the Wizard was nerfed and super weak in the third one sadly.

I have a xbox copy, but haven't used either the game or console for a bit. I probably can't now because of Xbox's online payment requirements. A lot of my games and even a movie require that membership thingy now which is kinda stupid and sad.
@Rynxenvy Oh, lordy... I'm glad that lovely feature didn't last XD That is good to know though.

I've started using melee characters in games recently, but yea, I'd rather keep my distance from a bunch of crazed hell spawn, undead, and cultists lol Distanced classes are always a plus in my opinion, less distance= less damage. I always used those bars if I could those darn blocked doors though...I need to get my boyfriend to play Diablo lol. I think the Wizard was nerfed and super weak in the third one sadly.

I have a xbox copy, but haven't used either the game or console for a bit. I probably can't now because of Xbox's online payment requirements. A lot of my games and even a movie require that membership thingy now which is kinda stupid and sad.