Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings and Good Afternoon
It is I, Kovati.
Invited by a friend to come enjoy Flight Rising.
Both Progens turned out Chocolate.

Greetings and Good Afternoon.
Please teach me the ropes.
It is I, Kovati.
Invited by a friend to come enjoy Flight Rising.
Both Progens turned out Chocolate.

Greetings and Good Afternoon.
Please teach me the ropes.
@Kovati Welcome to the game yo, and congrats on your double chocolate dragons B) !!
@Kovati Welcome to the game yo, and congrats on your double chocolate dragons B) !!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@Kovati

Hi! Welcome to FR! :D

I'd suggest you go to your flight forum and the raffles section of the forums to grab some free dragons and familiars ^^ It'll help you start with a little more variety of colors :p

Also, random tips: Artifracture is in my opinion the fastest way to earn money in the fairgrounds.
If you are lost, check the guides section of the forums or your flight forum, it is likely you'll find help there :)

If you have any particular questions or just want to talk, feel free to ask me here or PM me, I'll be happy to help ^^
@Kovati

Hi! Welcome to FR! :D

I'd suggest you go to your flight forum and the raffles section of the forums to grab some free dragons and familiars ^^ It'll help you start with a little more variety of colors :p

Also, random tips: Artifracture is in my opinion the fastest way to earn money in the fairgrounds.
If you are lost, check the guides section of the forums or your flight forum, it is likely you'll find help there :)

If you have any particular questions or just want to talk, feel free to ask me here or PM me, I'll be happy to help ^^
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
@Kovati Hey, welcome to FR!

I'm hosting a giveaway for the new players, so if you want some free stuff to help get you started, check it out here!
@Kovati Hey, welcome to FR!

I'm hosting a giveaway for the new players, so if you want some free stuff to help get you started, check it out here!