Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | clan profile aesthetic
Hello,

I have been a member for about a month now and I am really loving this! I was wondering if there are any plans for the aesthetic of the profile page? I looked but didn't find a post about it yet.

The custom box is really great but I find it tedious to have to scroll down through such a small viewable area. I'm really big into customization and would love to see some more options for that.

Some additional Ideas:
1.) Have a featured dragon option on profile.
2.) Have a quick view area dedicated to what that person has for sale. Maybe most recent lists or something.
3.) Being able to customize the banner at the top of the page for your own clan would be amazing. Similar to a cover page on a Facebook profile.
4.) It would be nice if we could upload any avatar. Like our own OCs
5.) fully HTML/CSS options like on tumblr. (upgraded member possibility)
6.) maybe theme options if you don't want to give people full CSS ascetic privileges or users want a simple customization option.

So does anyone else have any thoughts?
Hello,

I have been a member for about a month now and I am really loving this! I was wondering if there are any plans for the aesthetic of the profile page? I looked but didn't find a post about it yet.

The custom box is really great but I find it tedious to have to scroll down through such a small viewable area. I'm really big into customization and would love to see some more options for that.

Some additional Ideas:
1.) Have a featured dragon option on profile.
2.) Have a quick view area dedicated to what that person has for sale. Maybe most recent lists or something.
3.) Being able to customize the banner at the top of the page for your own clan would be amazing. Similar to a cover page on a Facebook profile.
4.) It would be nice if we could upload any avatar. Like our own OCs
5.) fully HTML/CSS options like on tumblr. (upgraded member possibility)
6.) maybe theme options if you don't want to give people full CSS ascetic privileges or users want a simple customization option.

So does anyone else have any thoughts?
I believe the devs mentioned they specifically will not be changing avatars from only being your dragons in your lair.
(way more moderation is needed when people are allowed to upload custom avatars because of the potential of putting things in there that arent allowed and being seen anywhere the user posts, this is honestly in general not just FR)

Otherwise everything else mentioned is pretty cool, HTML/CSS or themes is pretty unlikely though due to all the work needed.

I believe the devs mentioned they specifically will not be changing avatars from only being your dragons in your lair.
(way more moderation is needed when people are allowed to upload custom avatars because of the potential of putting things in there that arent allowed and being seen anywhere the user posts, this is honestly in general not just FR)

Otherwise everything else mentioned is pretty cool, HTML/CSS or themes is pretty unlikely though due to all the work needed.

tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]