Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | SQUATS IN THE MIST
WHADDUP

Im a new lil hatchling that crawled outta the nest and im here to adopt all of the dragons
WHADDUP

Im a new lil hatchling that crawled outta the nest and im here to adopt all of the dragons
@Rhuemis Greetings and welcome! :-) I'm happy to see another person has joined Arcane. You can find a lot of free dragons by going to the Arcane Sales or the raffles.
^-^
@Rhuemis Greetings and welcome! :-) I'm happy to see another person has joined Arcane. You can find a lot of free dragons by going to the Arcane Sales or the raffles.
^-^
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Rhuemis
Welcome~! c: I hope you enjoy it here ~
@Rhuemis
Welcome~! c: I hope you enjoy it here ~
@Lup Arcane all of the way my good friend pink is the manliest of colours

RUNS TO THE FORUMS
@Lup Arcane all of the way my good friend pink is the manliest of colours

RUNS TO THE FORUMS
@Rhuemis

Arcane certainly is a popular choice this time round! Welcome to Flight Rising, my friend. :)

@Rhuemis

Arcane certainly is a popular choice this time round! Welcome to Flight Rising, my friend. :)

Pennate_Marauder.png
@Rhuemis :D Haha! The Arcanist is a great deity. Anyway, I'm here if you have any questions about this game~
@Rhuemis :D Haha! The Arcanist is a great deity. Anyway, I'm here if you have any questions about this game~
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Rhuemis

Welcome fellow newbie! ;o I can't really give you much information myself, but y'know.
@Rhuemis

Welcome fellow newbie! ;o I can't really give you much information myself, but y'know.
full.png full.png
Spare some clicks?